Chapter 30

CAMILA

Later that day we went to several other places as well but the whole time I was thinking about what Ryan said and I couldn't figure out what did he meant ??

Is he planning something ?? Has he already setup a plan and is already executing it in a very secretive way ??

Ryan wouldn't tell me anything, I asked him to give some hints but he denied. So I have to wait, I don't know for how long but sure, this trip is has become a lot more interesting now.

We finally returned from the city tour and I was very tired so I decided to take a bath, again. I jusy can't help myself I love to take warm showers and baths, you not only feel fresh but so relaxed. It's like an instant fix. If I were to actually plan my dream day it would go like this.... Getting up at 8:00 then having my favourite breakfast, waffles, taking a long and nice bubble bath and slipping in comfy oversized hoodie and till lunch to read Sophia Kinsella. At lunch to get ready, go out with friends and have fun !!! Now...At night to watch Titanic and drift quickly into a deep slumber....

How awesome that would be ?

I was soon done with my bath and then to my horror, I had forgot to get my clothes inside.
Now here enters a series of question...

Question 1. Why did you forget ??

That is because I was very tired and just wanted to relax and in a rush of excitement I forgot to get my clothes inside the washroom with me and now I am must standing half naked in my a towel that's it !! Okay I have my towel so maybe not naked.

Question 2. So what's the big deal ??

I am panicking because Ryan is out there in the room and I can't tell him to get me my clothes because I have a lot many things in my bag as well, other than 'just clothes'. If you know what I mean. Obviously I don't want him to see those stuff. I can't go out with just a towel wrapped around me, I am not alone.

Question 3. What to do ??

I just decided to get a sneak-peak outside and see if Ryan's there. I saw the way was clear so I happily came out of the washroom in my towel and started to dress. I had wore my underwear and pajamas already and was struggling with the hook of my dearie dear bra. Now that is a serious girl problem I have been facing since highschool. I hate it but I don't have any other options but to wear it till I go to bed. Just getting out of that strappy little is the best of the whole fucking day.

Today, I didn't seem to get this thing right and it was just not getting hooked when...........

I realized a very crucial lesson of my life and proved that I was the dumbest girl on earth. Just getting A+ is not that you need in life a little comman sense and awareness is also required.
I hadn't locked the door and there came Ryan inside the room where I was trying to get things right with me and my bra's hook.

No questions this time....CODE RED !!

The door creaked open and my heart exploded and I became numb when I saw him. I scream left my mouth and with that the lights went off.

Wonderful thing...

My legs went wobbly and I stood there tounge tied. I know I am a crazy women but this mistake.... no this blunder could have cost me a lot I mean a lot if it weren't Ryan and somebody else. But now that it's Ryan I am the most embarrassed person on earth, right now. I don't know what to do. We both were just standing there, dumbstruck, in the dark.

Ryan said stammering, "I..I..You..why..you should have..locked the door..I didn't..mean, I didn't knew you were in here...I will just go-"

Instinctively I said, "No. Wait it isn't your fault but it's, dumb me. I should have locked the door."