Chapter 6 (EDITED)

RYAN

While driving home back I was just thinking about Camila. I ponder if she is also thinking about me.

Arrgghhh !! What are you think !! Have you lost it or what. You are the badboy, Ryan Knight. You don't run after people, you don't even care about their existence why are you thinking so much about Camila Walker. You just met her today. Before this, you didn't even know that she was a living thing.

I was driving fast. I didn't want to be late to pick up Camila. As soon as I entered home someone crashed it's body on me and pulled me into a hug. Who else it can be. It's my sister Catherine. My world revolves around her she is a happy-go-lucky and cheerful girl and she barely gets mad at someone. Cathy has always been wanting me to get a girlfriend and marry her. She's been daydream about this since her kindergarten days.

She looked up and said, ''You are back big brother !! How was your day ?''

I stated ''It was fun little sister, how was school ?''

She said,''It was as usual. Well I was saying that....No you first promise you won't say no.''

I said sternly,''I won't promise, what is it say first.''

''Brother! Don't you have faith in me ?'' She said with puppy eyes.

It's her trap.

''No I don't because if I give you my word and then you say that a nerd proposed you today and you will say yes to that guy without even letting me make sure that he is appropriate for you then what will I do? I don't break promises you know that Catherine.''

She rolled her eyes and said,''Brother don't you think you went a little too far? I was just going to ask for money so that I can go shopping with Olivia and Ruby.''

I took out my wallet gave her the money and said, ''Listen-'' But I was cut off and she said in a dull tone, ''Don't spend all of it save a little as well, don't let any boy flirt with you, don't tell Mom that I gave you money for shopping otherwise, I will get an earful and have fun.''

I nodded my head at that.

She said cheekily "See I know about all your instructions now I love you see you later.''

I smiled and she happily walked away.

I took a shower and wore a black V-neck shirt with grey trousers and went downstairs. I saw Cathy doing her Homework and asked her, ''Where are Mom and Dad ??''

She said, ''Mom has gone for grocery shopping and will be back anytime. Dad had some emergency. What happened, you are going somewhere?''

''Yes, tell mom we friends are having a movie night at Stella's home and I will be back by midnight. Bye and lock the door''

''Okay. Have fun.'' She said and waved me bye.

I went and sat in my car and started driving and was exactly there at Camila's doorstep by 7:55. I knocked and a charming Camila opened the door for me. She smiled looking at me and I handed her the chocolates I had got for her in the way. She said, ''Why you got this? It wasn't needed anyway.''

''I came to your house for the first time. How was it not needed ? It's called courtesy.''

''Thank you for this and these are my favorite to be honest. I will just keep them in the fridge and come.'' She left and told me to have a seat. I sat on the couch. She came outside and said, ''let's go''

We went to my car and sat and started our drive to Stella's house. She said while I was driving, "You have such nice friends, and you know I found Josh and Erica really cute.