Chapter 11

CAMILA

As soon as I reached home I burst out with happiness and let out a squeal of excitement !! He just called me for a dinner to his house. I was thinking of offering him a proposal of meeting somewhere so that we can know eachother a little more.
How ?? Just how can he always do what I am thinking !!Maybe he did this unknowingly but little by little I am falling for this man.
But but....I have nothing to wear !!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck am I going to do without getting a proper dress, thank God I a going for shopping tomorrow I will get a dress for the dinner too !!

What kind of dress should I wear ?? I think I will talk about this with Erica and Camila let's text them.
So I texted in our group ''You Go Girl'' group which consists of me, Erica and Stella.

Me: Girls !! I have to take an advice, Ryan has called me over his house for dinner tomorrow so what do you think I should wear ?? We are going for shopping tomorrow after office so give me some ideas.''

Erica: Ryan did what ??? He invited you for dinner ??

Stella: Oh Boy !! It's so not like Ryan, he never does that, never has he ever invited any girl other than Erica for dinner. That too she goes with Josh.

Erica: Even when Stella and goes we go with the others !! He has never called us solo. There is something in his mind.

Stella: Somethings Brewing... What's going on between you and him ??

I was bombarded with texts !!!! What are they doing so many questions. I have to clear their confusing !! Nothing is going on between me and Ryan !!!!!
Yes I like him but we aren't involved in any office romance. I should have told them about this is the first place. Still I think they are right...He has never called any girl for dinner then why he invited me ?? Am I something special to him or it's- .Oh shut up Cam !! You are just a new friend probably that's why he called you. Clean all the stupidity inside your head !!

I texted back,
Me: What's wrong with you guys ?? And what's with this making assumptions !! There is nothing going on between me and him !!

Me: He has just invited me maybe because I am a new friend or something like that..

Stella: Oh yeah ??

Erica: I have to start the investigation now, Inspector Stella, let's get going and start the work.

Stella: Aye aye captain !!!

Me: Whatever you guys think !!

This was the end of our conversation, I ordered some food had my dinner and crashed on my bed.

I miss home cooked food so bad !!! I don't want to eat this pizza or pasta anymore !! I want to have some homecooked food !! Am I asking for too much.
Thinking this I drifted to a deep sleep...

************************************

Hello guys...This was just a filler chapter the next one is going to jump straight to the point
Till then wait for the twist that I had promised !!
-Love Yaa