Chapter 15

RYAN

I was stuttering ?? Like really ?? Why !! I know I shouldn't stutter and when I met Camila on the first day I said something like, ''Hello beautiful.'' or something close to that but I didn't mean it that time, it was just the way I speak.
Ryan !! Why were you at a loss of words to convey a compliment to her. For the first time I meant what I said, for the first time when I called someone beautiful I actually meant it... Maybe that's why, I said a bit too much I guess. I can't take my words back now. Fine

Me and Josh went to the bar. I told him, ''I so badly want to get drunk you know ?? It's been ages.''

He said ignoring what I said, ''You like Camila right ?? Neither you like to beat around bushes nor I so I am asking what I want to know.''

I couldn't hide the shock, it wasn't something I had expected him to say. Josh knows me so well.
''No, not at all. I mean I liker her as a person but not the way you mean.'' I lied.

I like her in person but also the other way...Really..
I do.

''Oh yes ?? Tell me, you are regretting on accepting the challenge and you were hell happy to know that you can move in with her. I am not someone you can fool Ryan.''

''What are you saying I have no idea.'' I just don't want this conversation.
I just don't. I don't want to open up about my feelings towards Camila right now infront of anyone, not even Josh and it somehow surprises myself. I never hide anything from him.

He said, ''That's fine if you don't want to say now. I can understand. Be sure about your feelings and then you can.'' he said adding, ''Anyways you can't get drunk, you have to drive, forgot about that and what will Camila do if you get drunk ??''

''Yeah yeah. I get it but let's have a bit. It won't be of any harm.''

''Fine with me.''

We were talking and enjoying ourselves when I saw an old friend of mine, I went to up to him and called, ''Steve, is that you ??''

He said, ''Ryan Knight !!! What the hell are you doing here ?? Oh man !! After so long.. We haven't met since Highschool.''

Steve is a Highschool friend of mine, Josh also knows him but they weren't friends, they just knew about eachother's existence. After Highschool I never met him, he went to New York for his further studies where as me and Josh stayed over here and went to the same college.

I said, ''Yeah. How have you been ??''

He said giving me wide smile, ''Awesome as always. I work in a company in the HR department in New York. I came here to meet my family. It's been a long time since I met them. What about you ??''

''Oh I see, I am also good, I am the Business Analysts in Smith and co. Well, got any girl or not ??''

''Naah !! You just know keeping up with just one girl isn't my thing. Once a fuckboy always a fuckboy.''

Steve was the certified fuckboy of Highschool, I thought he has changed. He never cheated on anyone but he sure used to flirt with anyone anytime, spend all his pocket money on them and he had a reputation of sleeping with any girl who came across.
That's when the realization hit me !! Steve, he can be Camila's date for tomorrow yes !!

I know he is a playboy but I think if he meets Camila once he will change, I even know that guys like him don't change that easily, but he can go on a date with her, treat her nice and atleast befriend her. I will tell him all about treating her nicely but not about the bet otherwise he may act fake to impress her.
I may be wrong but I desperately want to find a guy for the date, Camila will surely like him only if he doesn't messes up.
Steve has got good looks and a smartmouth, his words can influence anyone and flirting runs in his blood !! I just want him to impress Camila so that I can win, later I will solve if anything happens I just want the Range Rover anyhow moreover the bet wasn't about find a husband but a boyfriend it can be casual too.

I said to Steve, ''Well, I have a friend of mine she is new here would you like to show her around the and maybe go on a date with her ??''

As expected when it comes to girls he never says no, ''Oh, your friend's a she ?? I would love to do that.''

''Well you can show her tomorrow. She hasn't come here with me tonight otherwise I would have introduced you to her I will text you the address and the time. See you later.''

I lied I know, but I don't want him to see her right now.

I mentally patted my self on that work and I went back to Josh and told him about Steve and Camila's date, ''You are sending out innocent Camila on a date with that fuckboy Steve ?? Are you out of your mind ?!'' he said yelling at me that earned us a few looks from the people around and ignoring that I said,
''Yeah so what ?? I can choose anyone I like.''

He didn't say further just nodded his head and said, ''Do whatever you like.'' and went out of the club.

That was all about the club and finding the first date. After returning I texted Steve the address and the time and informed our friend about the very first date of Camila and Steve.
I hope everything goes well.

*******************************

That was all for this chapter.
The next chapter will be all about the date and another thing.
I won't disclose that now but a very special thing awaits in you in Chapter 17.
Buckle up for that !!

Vote and comment
-Love Yaa