Chapter 4 (EDITED)

RYAN

I was looking at her from the corner of my eyes the rest of the time until lunch. She has got such an angelic voice. I bet she can sing because she hums some song now and then. I want to know more about her. I anticipate she doesn't mind telling, she is the first girl I have ever seen since my high school how hasn't tried to get my attention or flirt. Such an naive creature.

In high school, I was that badboy but I never negotiated with my studies. My mother was very serious about my and Cathy's studies. Well, I was good at sports too and was the captain of the basketball team. I remember how girls used to often come and flirt, I was that badboy of my school who used to change girlfriend within hours and don't even give a shit about it however I never had a genuine liking for someone until now...

I never slept with someone though I and my friends used to go to the parties thrown by the filthy rich kids of our school and flirt with some girls to get them drinks, that was it.

I desire to take her to dinner. I will ask her tomorrow before that she needs to meet my friends and I am sure they are going to love her. I have made five friends over here and we all six are a small group called the ''Sixer'' but I think soon we will be seven people.

My best friend is Josh and we know each other since diaper days and we both got a job in the same company. After getting a job over here Josh got his first girlfriend Erica. Isaac and Ian are twins. When life goes all wrong and there is no humor left in your life just go and meet the ''William Twins'', I bet you will start laughing your ass off looking at their childish behavior they keep on fighting but love each other the most in the world. The last one is Stella she is the PA to Alex and Isaac has a crush on her but is too nervous to tell her. We all know about his pretty little clandestine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Stella. She was shouting over me on the phone. " Where the hell are you Mr. Knight !! It's already lunchtime and you are nowhere to be seen in the cafeteria. Busy with the recruit I see.'' She said chuckling a bit.

''Hey. Chill I am coming you seem to be very hangry.'' She cut the call after that and I turned towards Camila, who was busy working, and said, ''Would you like to join me and my friends for the lunch ??''

''Oh yes of course. Is it already lunchtime??''

''Yes it is, let's go.''

We took our seats in the cafeteria and Isaac said,'' Hello green eyes. You are the new Business Analysts right? I am Isaac''

What does he mean by green eyes ?? He could have asked more politely. I didn't like this a bit. Still, I ignored it. Isaac is just like that he doesn't know how to talk to any girl, he was prereding to be cool but he sounded like a jerk.

Camila said, '' Yes, Nice to meet you Isaac I am Camila Walker.''

Erica said, ''Wow! Did we just get a new member to our group ? It's not ''sixer'' anymore, let's name it ''Seven Wonders''. I will change the WhatsApp group name. Okay so, let me introduce you to everyone. This is Isaac and Ian the Asshole Twins. They are still in their childhood.''

Ian said, ''Shut up you idiot !! We aren't children. In addition to that we are called William Twins, not Asshole''

Erica continues, ''Whatever, this is Josh, my boyfriend and Ryan's best friend and this is Stella you must have seen her she is the PA to Alex.''

I said,'' Fine. Done with the blabbering and introduction? Now, remember that Stella has a party at her house tonight. What is the dress code?''

Stella grinned and said, ''What the hell will you do with a dress code. It's a normal movie night and not even a party. You know my boss, he wouldn't give me a day's leave if I get drunk and get up with a terrible headache in the morning. So no alcohol.''

Josh said, ''Well okay.'' I took my phone out and texted Stella that if I can call Camila too. She sent a smirk emoji and texted back,

Ms. IAlwaysFollowTheRules: Someone has a crush now...I see...Well of course we can call her.

Me: Thanks and I have just met her today I don't have a crush on her.

I lied.

Ms. IAlwaysFollowTheRules: Whatever lets you sleep at night.

I said, ''Would you like to join us tonight Camila?''

She said, "Umm I am not sure, I don't know the roads over here pretty well as I am new in Paris and I also have some work to finish''

Stella said, "Oh come on! You can finish the work later and someone can always pick you up from your house.''

Camila smiled and said, ''Okay then.''

Ian insisted, ''Me and Isaac can pick you up if you want-'' I didn't want them to pick her up. I want to get Camila to Stella's home! This way, I will also know her address. This stupid Ian. I abruptly cut him off and said, ''No, why do you take the pain I will pick her'' Getting the signal he said, ''As you wish.'' and smirked.

Camila said, ''Well then meet you guys today for the movie night now let's get going.''

***********************************

How was the chapter ??
What do you think about Isaac and Stella.
Isaac and Ian are cute aren't they ??

Thanks for reading
-Love Yaa