Chapter 14

RYAN

My eyes opened as the morning light kissed my face. I saw, Camila was still sleeping. She looked like a baby. Her long lashes caressing her checks, her baby pink lips slightly apart. I started to get up when I realized her arms are wrapped around me and her head in on my shoulder.
So I slowly got up took a pillow and laid her head on it. I didn't wanted to leave her, but I have to get ready and will also prepare the breakfast, so that she can sleep for a bit longer.

Yesterday night, we were watching the movie, I didn't realize when she slept and when I also slept with her on the couch. I guess we both were tired but the thought of leaving with a boy for the first time didn't let her sleep and for me sleeping without talking to Catherine wasn't letting me sleep.

I got ready and went to wake up Camila, she was still sleeping, I gently shook her shoulder and said, ''Camila, wake up, we have to go office, wake up.''
She opened her eyes and said in that morning voice, ''What ?? it's already morning ?? I slept on the couch last night ??''

''Yes now get up and go get ready.''

She stood up and groggily went to her room, meanwhile I made the breakfast for both of us. She came out from her room looking as simple and pretty as ever. When she saw me she gave an amused look, ''You can cook alone ??''

Oh said smiling, ''Oh yes, I made the breakfast, thanks to YouTube.''

She broke out into a laugh and took a seat on the table. We both had breakfast and she said, ''Hmm. not bad you cooked for the first time right ??''

''Yeah, even I feel it's good.''

''Actually, it's nice. You know ?? For the first time I am having a proper breakfast otherwise the rest of the days I don't get time to make breakfast. Thanks a lot !!'' She said shoving the bread into her mouth.

We both went to the office in my car and for the first time, I. WAS. NOT. LATE. It's not less than a miracle for Alex. The rest of the day went working. We are going to the club tonight, I hope I find a guy for the date. I don't want to loss at any cost. I have to win and prove to Josh that I am a born matchmaker. My skill aren't rusted and they will never be.
It was already 6:30, me and Camila were on our way to home. As soon as she unlocked the door we both went to our rooms so that we can get ready.

CAMILA

Yes !! Finally today, I have something to wear. When me and Ryan were on our way to home I had decided to wear the red dress that I had bought when we girls went for shopping. It was a red dress that was backless and ended right at my knees. I did some minimal makeup wore black heels and I was done !! It didn't took me much time to get ready but Ryan was already waiting for me in the living room. I came out and Ryan looked at me for sometime, it seemed like he wanted to say something but didn't.

Anyways, were in his car and halfway to the club, I asked him, ''You want to say something ?? But can't muster the courage to say that. Am I right ??''

His eyes widened and he said with a smile to hide his surprise, ''How do you know- I mean I...I was..I just...''

''Say it Ryan, what is it ?? You are always so confident about your thoughts and say what you feel, then what happened now ?? Why do you stutter ??''

''No..I was just...I was..I mean..I just wanted to say...'' He stopped the car, took a deep breath and closed his eyes, and said, ''You look very very pretty right now. The very moment I saw you for the first time the only word that popped in my mind was 'beautiful'.'' Then... He opened his eyes and started to drive again.

What just happened ?? He actually meant what he said, his voice had so much sincerity. The Ryan Knight who has so much of self- confidence and is so much full of himself was stuttering infront of me ?? He was shy of telling me that I am looking pretty ?? Isn't this too much to digest.
First, you slept on the couch with him, Second-
Woah !! Wait what ?? You did actually wrap your arms around him and slept. That wasn't a pillow it
was him !!! What what ????? I just didn't realize this before. Oh God !! What is this happening to my life I don't-
I was snapped out of my thoughts when the car stopped we have arrived. I saw Stella, Erica, Josh and the Twins outside the Club waiting for us. I went and hugged Stella and Erica, They said in unison, "You look like some model !! So pretty.''

We all laughed at that and I complimented them too.
Ryan...
I also wanted to compliment him but...I can't I don't have the courage. Now I feel what he must have felt. Okay okay.I will just tell him some other time. For now...ENJOYY !!

We girls straight away went to the dance floor where as the twins started to flirt with some girls who surrounded them as soon as they entered. They were pretty cute. They had the cuteness any could every wish for a boy to have.

I haven't danced for such a long time.
Back in the orphanage Olivia used to teach us dancing I used to enjoy it so much. I remember the last time I danced was when I got the scholarship for my studies. Now I can dance as much as I want !!
My life has been through some changes since I met my friends.... Some changes that make life worth living.

*******************************

It was just a filler chapter the next one is going to be interesting I promise.
Thanks for the support and the love that I have received from the reader.
Sorry for any spelling or grammatical error.
-Love Yaa