Chapter 34

CAMILA

"Shut up. Will you ?" I said to my alarm which was ringing and making it's way through my sound sleep. With the absence of any choice I got up, switched off the alarm and went to the washroom.

It's the day of my joining after the soulful trip to Venice. It's sometimes so important to just break the monotonous rules and routines of everyday and just go out somewhere to explore. Ugh. I sound so cliche. The trip was fine, a new experience but I find my bed much more dearer than any other place.
I took a shower got ready and went to the dinning room for breakfast. Ryan had already made it. How thoughtful and sweet.

Today was a meeting and Josh had already texted about that in the 'Sixer' whatsapp group. But we didn't knew what was it about. A few employees were sitting and I also went and took an empty seat beside Josh.

For the next half an hour we were attending the meeting with atmost attention. It was about Alex, our lovable CEO. The chairman of the company that is Alex's father, Mr. Edward Smith had called the meeting. He wanted to arrange a surprise party for Alex in which he would hand down the company to him and get his own retirement. Alex loves us a lot and he keeps on talking about us so, Mr. Smith wanted to see our love for him and he wanted us to arrange the grand celebration. Everyone was more than happy to get involved in his special day. Of course we had to hire an event manager but we also had to do the work. We wanted to contribute as much as we could. And a very few staffs were included in this and they were Me, Ryan, Andrew, Josh and obviously Stella as she is his PA.

We needed help of a Event Manager, afterall everyone in the office will be coming and so many important people will aslo come. It needs to be huge. Only 5 people can't pull out a huge party like this. Apparently Stella had fixed an appointment with one of the best Event Managers of Paris, Raphael Augustin. I was the one to go and meet him and give him a layout of our plan.

As always I was early for the meeting. I hate being late. That is one thing I just can't bear, it isn't like I don't like late comers but it's just that I can't be late, at any cost. Except for exceptional cases. Where you don't have a choice.

I was sipping my coffe when...
I saw the most handsome face in the world, a Greek God himself. Blue eyes, dark brown slick hair, sexily curved body, pink plump lips and to add a 6"3 height.

What is he ?

He came to me and said, "Camila Walker ?" I didn't reply, I was so dumbstruck by his beauty.

"You are Camila right ? I am Raphael." I kept ogling at him, dreamily without saying a word.

"Hey ??" He waved a hand infront of my face.

"Are you a dream ?" I asked like an absolutely idiot. It felt like I had lost my ability to think. All I wanted was to look at him. That's all.

Finally he shook my shoulder, "Hey ?!"

I was pushed out of my lala land to the real world. He repeated, "I am Raphael and are you okay ?" He smiled.

"Yeah...I am Camila Walker. Please take a seat."

He pull out the chair and sat opposite to me and said, "So, what is it all about and what have you thought ?"

Keeping all the thoughts aside, I got back to work and when I focus I don't let anything come in between me and my work.

"Okay...It's our CEO, and he is going to be handed over the company and it's a surprise. The chairman wants us to arrange everything and put personal touches as well." I explained.

"Great, have you thought anything about it ?" Raphael asked.

"Yeah, we are a team of five which includes Alex's PA, Stella, she suggested to use white as Alex likes white and it's going to be an outdoor thing, at night. White would look good I think. What's your thought on this ?"