Chapter 32

CAMILA 

Everything has been just like a fairytale since I arrived here. Ryan and Me...Me and Ryan and it's Valentines day !!
Sometimes I wonder if I love him, but then I can't really come to a conclusion, ever. I think I like him, to be honest I am sure I like him but love, I am still clueless about it. 

The city roads and the tourist places were full of couples holding hands and walking , crazy in love and thinking of being together for the rest of their lives. The stores and cafes giving special off to couples. Red heart balloons, everywhere.

Today love is in the air....

We were already on our way to the city tour but today Ryan seemed really busy. Ever since we came out of our room he has been talking and talking to Stella and Isaac. It doesn't seems that anyone else has noticed it yet, but I sure have. First we went to Palazzo Ducale. It's a wonderful piece of gothic art and I have really looked forward all my life to visit that place. It has so many intricate details and it is ages old, it dates back to 9th century. Right now we are walking on Ponte dei Sospiri which is a bridge and is also knows as the 'bridge of sighs'.

We are in Venice and what did we do if we didn't travel on boats on the canals of the city ?? So we went at the grand canal which has four main bridges. Judy and Ian weren't really interested to come with us so they took a different boat 'only for them'. Me, Ryan, Isaac and Stella were on the same boat. I was sitting besides Ryan and looking at the amazing buildings on both sides of me, it felt so peaceful. The innocent splashing of water, Ryan beside me and the wintery winds. It all felt really good as I said like a fairytale. 

Stella said, '' Wow...after such a long time we all have come on a vacation. All of us together. This is our first ever foreign trip''

I said nodding my head, ''Yeah and it's my first vacation after highschool. Paris is a new city for me but because of you people it feels home.'' 

Isaac smiled, ''We are really happy to have you in your crazy gang. Josh and Ryan can be really reckless sometimes. Now a days Ryan has toned down his craziness a bit'' 

Me and Stella giggled at that.

Ryan narrowed his eyes and replied, ''Oh yeah ?? As if you and your talkative brother are really sober. Remember that one time we went to the club near your house and you both were thrown out because you both stripped on the dancing floor. None of the girls were flattered.''

Isaac looked a little taken aback, ''I didn't saw that coming, but FYI I didn't strip it was Ian and because my brother ripped off my shirt as well they also forced me out. You silly, don't talk when you don't know the whole thing.''

''Okay okay enough of this stop it.'' Stella said. 

''Yeah let's have a little fun, don't fight you guys, you are not small children.'' I lauged. 

Ryan nodded and said, ''Yeah...let's have some real fun.'' saying this he pushed Stella who was sitting opposite to him and Stella fell down from the boat into the water !! 

WHAT THE HELL !! 

''Ryannn !! Have you lost it ?!'' I shouted. 

''You will pay for this, douche'' Isaac said.

''It's fun !!'' He said carelessly.

''SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SICKO !! Oh my God. What do we-'' And then..

Splash...!

It was Isaac. I didn't saw him taking out his shoes and his coat and he jumped into the water to save Stella. The water is stinging cold. I don't know what is going on. Why did Ryan do this ?? I was horrified and my hands fisted with anger and I punched Ryan in his gut. It was a hard one.