Chapter 12

CAMILA

The day went by very swiftly...
I went to office, met Ryan....my heart overwhelmed with happiness just by the mere sight of him, I worked, had lunch with my friends, the 'William Twins' were mocking Ryan and emitted how he looked when he's angry, then I worked some more, wished Ryan a 'meet you at the dinner' and I was on my way for shopping with the girls. I brought dresses for the dates and one for the dinner.

Thank God the girls were there with me otherwise I don't know what I would have done without them. I have a fashion sense form HELL !! Now here I am getting ready for the dinner. I believe, ''First Impression Is The Last Impression.''
So I want to look very decent. I was wearing a dark green lace dress that ended at my knees, I paired it up with black heels and left my waist length hair down.

I am all set to go !!

Ryan had texted me his address and he had also offered to pick me up, being the gentleman he is, but I didn't agree, so I booked a cab to his house and here I am standing at his doorstep !!

I softly knocked on the door and a pretty girl with brown hair and brown eyes greeted me with a warm smile. She should be Ryan's sisters.
She said, '' Come inside, you are looking gorgeous !! I am Ryan's sister Catherine. ''

I said, ''Oh yes, thank you so much, I know he told me about you, I am Camila.''

I took a seat at their dinner table. A man with pepper and white hair took his seat and said, ''Hello Camila, nice to meet you I am Ryan's father, Stephen'' and a lady with pitch black hair with some strands of white said, ''Hii, I am Ryan's mother. Rebecca'' I smiled at them and introduced myself.

They are all so nice. I want a family like this, I felt my heart ache a bit but looking at such a wonderful family I feel that Ryan is blessed.

Oh yes, where is Ryan he is nowhere to be seen. I ran my eyes through the room but couldn't find him.
That's when Rebecca said, ''Where is this boy ?? I am so sorry you have to wait I will call him.''

She shouted and said, ''Ryan !! Come down what are you doing ?? Don't you want to have dinner ??''
With that I saw a very relaxed and as always handsome and charming Ryan coming down. He was dressed in a casual, grey sweatpants and black t-shirt. He is looking damn hot in this too !! Does he ever looks bad ?? I don't think so.

He said, ''Sorry Mom, Is Camila here or-'' he didn't spoke any further as his eyes met mine. A tingle went down my spine. He said, ''Hey Camila, Thanks for coming. I am sorry I am late.''

He walked over a took his seat next to mine. Stephen said, ''Good, let's have dinner now, you shouldn't have made her wait like this Ryan.''

He mumbled, ''Sorry Dad, I didn't mean to, I just got a call from Josh.''

I said, ''Yeah it's alright.''

We started our dinner.
Oh man !!!! After millions of years I am having this homecooked food. It feels heaven no beyond it.
I couldn't help but say, ''Ma'am this food is heaven, I wanted to have homecooked food for such a long time, the thing is that I don't get time to cook after coming from office so I have to order something always.''

Rebecca smiled and said, ''Oh dear, why don't you have your dinner with us more often. I would love to cook for you.''

Catherine smiled and said, ''You can take some home too if you want then you can have it in the middle of the night too, like I do.'' and chuckled.

Stephen said, ''Yes child, well you can ask your mother to cook for you sometimes you should go over and meet her. ''

The smile fell from my face, noticing that Ryan said, ''Dad, she is an orphan.''

The smiles faded from all of their faces and Stephen said, ''I am so sorry dear, I didn't knew about it.''

His mother gave me weak smile and said, ''You have a mother now, you can come over and stay whenever you want. Catherine would be very happy to have you here. Right ??''

Catherine said, ''Of course Mom, she is so nice I would love to have her and she also brought chocolate for me that big brother never does.''
Everyone laughed at that and we continued to eat when Stephen said, ''Camila you tell me if he ever gets earful from Alex for coming late always, because he never tells us anything about it.''

I chuckled and said, ''Oh yes, always !! He is always scolded by Alex but little does he care about it.''

Rebecca said, ''You know ?? I am the main reason for this, the office is far from here so he was telling to rent an apartment but I am sure he will come back with 2 days. He doesn't knows anything.''

Ryan said with a frown in his face, ''Mom !! I would never do that, I am not a child anymore.''

''Oh really ?? What will you do without anyone's help ?? You will go insane.'' Rebecca said.

Stephen and me chuckled at that and Catherine mumbled, ''Serves him right.''

To which Ryan said pulling her ponytail, ''Who told you to comment on everything, even you don't know how do to stuff, monster.''

She replied with a frown, ''What is with you ?? Why you pulled my ponytail, Devil.''

Stephen said, ''That's it. It's fine. Don't be Tom and Jerry now.''

Rebecca said, ''You leave near the office right ?? So would you mind if Ryan shares the apartment with you. I think you will be able to help him. If you agree then probably I will let him be on his own''

What. did. just. happened ??

I had no words, but my heart was screaming and all part of me wanted to say yes to that !!!
It would be so awesome, I would be able to see him whenever I like. !! I have never lived with any guy together then why am I agreeing for this ? What are you doing to me Ryan Knight!!!

When I didn't reply for sometime, Ryan said, ''Mom, I don't think she will be comfortable with that, what is with you telling her this ??''

Stephen said, ''I also think that, are you okay with that Camila ?? Don't take us wrong, Ryan's always late to work and if he doesn't changes this soon it will affect his career that's the reason why Becca proposed this.''

Ryan looked at me and said, ''It's okay I can understand.''

But why I saw a hint of happiness in his eyes which he is terribly failing to hide !! He seems to be happy with what his mother said, but there is more of a concern about my comfort.

I said, ''That's fine if he stays. The apartment's rent will also be shared and I will also get a companion, is it okay with you Ryan ??''

He said excitedly, ''Yes of course I will be very happy to stay with you foreve- I mean share the apartment with you and accompany you.''

Stephen said, ''Oh fine then, it's a good news.''

Rebecca said, ''Now he won't be late to work and I will also get the tension off my shoulders now.''

Catherine said, ''But if Brother goes then what would I do ??''

Stephen said, ''He isn't going to some other country you can go and meet him. You will also have to be on your own when you grow up. You are in the second last year of your Highschool Cathy.''

I said, ''Catherine, it would be really nice to have you, your school is not too far from my house right ?? You can come and meet him whenever you want. It's your house too dear as you are like my little sister. I promise I won't call you monster like Ryan does. ''

To that we all laughed and that was all about the dinner.

Ryan and I will be living together !!!
My heart is racing so fast right now. !! What will happen when I will see him every now and then in my house.
I got a family now. I feel so comfortable with them I feel so blessed to meet them. I had never thought that meeting Ryan Knight would be the best experience of my life and his mere presence would matter so much and make my life worth living.

**********************************************

This was the twist I hope you guys like it.
Now there is not wall between Ryan and Camila.
Both of them are excited. In addition to that Camila got a family.

Vote and Comment if you like the twist and the chapter
Stay tuned for more spice that's on it's way.
-Love Yaa