Chapter 26

RYAN

"Aren't you hungry ??" Ian said when I opened the door.

I turned over and looked at Camila.
"Hungry ?!" I aksed.

"Yeah. Let's go and have dinner." She replied touching her stomach.

I looked at Ian and he said, "Well I am going to have dinner with Judy. You guys have dinner arrangements for couples, downstairs, at the restaurant. Isaac and Stella are already there. You guys are left. Okay I am late see you later."

Before he could go I asked him, "Who is Judy ?? Where are you going ??."

He smiled shyly and said, "She is there next to my room. I saw her in the balcony. I am going out with her to some restaurant here. Byee."

He went away leaving me at the doorstep, confused.

Seriously ?? How can you just go on a dinner date with some random girl you met today. Well, Ian and Isaac both have got the good looks but Ian is for sure much more confident and charming than Isaac is. This is my personal opinion on both of their characteristics or more specifically what I feel they actually are, different. Except for the face, they are no very similar though.

I shaked my head and turned to see Camila. She walked over to me grabbing her overcoat as it was cold in Vience in February. She held my hand and dragged me down the corridor saying, "Let's go. I am famished !!"

Instantly a shiver ran down my spine and my head felt a little dizzy when she touched me.
Shaking my head to get rid of the knot which had formed in my stomach, I followed her.

We sat at a two seater table which had card with our names written on. My eyes searched for Stella and Isaac but I couldn't find them. The waiter came in and gave us 'Sarde in saor' he called it. It was a special dish in here it was basically fried sardine fillets. 

It was very delicious !! It was sweet and had a tangy flavour.

Then there was 'Bigoli In Salsa'. Camila loved it !! She was just devouring it and didn't even say a word while eating it. It was basically spaghetti with a lovely salsa of onions and fish.

Well those were our complimentary dishes for tonight. We didn't talk much during the dinner. It was like an untold rule or a tradition where we both just enjoy the food. Even back at home (in the apartment) we don't talk until it's really needed. We ordered few more things and then went out for a nice walk.

"You liked the food ??" Camila asked while looking at the water beside her.

"Yeah my favourite was the first dish. Sarde In Saor. You liked the 2nd dish more, didn't you ??" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Yes. How did you know ?" She asked with surprise.

"It was evident from your face." I shrugged.

She smiled and said, "Shall we continue our questions and answer session ??"

I nodded and asked, "What is the most valuable thing in your life ??"

"Time. What else can be more valuable than that ??" She said instantly. "My turn, do you ever plan to get married ??" She added.

I smiled at that question, "Yeah eventually. I even want to have kids one day. But why do you say that, Doesn't everyone wants to get married some day ?''

"No, I meant that....Umm...You don't seem like someone who want ever want to settle, like you are more of a free spirited person with no boundaries in life. You do what you want to" She said.

Okay...Here it comes. Like everyone else. I never explain anyone anything about my life. But I want her to know what I feel about this. I just let people think whatever they want. At the end I don't owe them any clarification. I a surprised by my moves because I never told anyone that even I do want to get married someday. But I just told her. Good going boy.

''No, I do want to get married. It depends on the other person how her or she sees me. I am down to accept someone the way they are. I also hope the other person will accept me as me. That is what matters to me. I sure don't have much boundaries but that is how I am. I like to do what I want to still I can say that when it comes to the people I love, I am ready to do anything for them'' I said looking at her.

As we were on our way, a few men where smoking by the side of the wall of the bridge, we were walking on. They didn't seem to be gentlemen. I instinctively changed sides, so that when we cross them I walk past by them and not Camila.

My predictions were correct.

When we were close one of them said, "Hey sexy, wanna spend sometime with us ??" It was said in a thick Italian accent. They were definitely locals.

"Ask that to your sister. Stronzo (asshole)."Camila shouted back before I could react.

Now this is what we need. We need to answer back to such sickheads. Bloody Scoundrels.

"Vaffanculo (Fuck off). Sei uno cogliona, accettarlo (You are a f**ker. Accept it.)" One of them replied.

''I am also a black belt. Vuoi dei calci sulle tue palle (Want some kicks on your nuts)'' She replied.

I wanted to stay out and let her handle this. If anything goes wrong I am always here. Well it kind of surprised me as I had never seen this side of Camila before. I admit, I am loving this side of her.

''
Ah!! Salva il tuo culo puttana, non vuoi farti male. Fai ?'' (Ah !! Save your as* bitch, you don't want to get hurt. Do you ?) The guy replied with a smirk.

Well that was the edge of my patience. I turned back. Camila instantly held my arm but couldn't hold me back. I went and landed a punch on the guy who said that. He fell down and couldn't get up to fight. The others looked at him and came to hit me but couldn't.

This isn't the very first time for me. I am quick with my moves.

I hurt another guy and he fainted. Others ran away.

Camila came held my hand and said, "It's enough let's just get going."

I don't know why, but I protectively wrapped my arm around her waist.

CAMILA

Oh my God !! Today was like a rollercoaster of events. First the room, then the fight. Whatever happened out there was not good.
Lately I have realised when Ryan touchs me there are millions of butterflies in my stomach. Not everyone's touch feel the same !! Josh, Ian, Isaac all of them have given me hugs, held my hand assuringly before meetings when I have nervous breakdowns but they don't feel like this.
Ryan is definitely doing things to me.

Apparently I am on the bed unable to sleep and Ryan is sleeping soundly on the sofa. We came back to hotel after what happened. I actually liked the fact that those jerks got some nice punches from Ryan. They fully deserve it !! I am happy that Ryan didn't got hurt in the process.

Today I found a new Ryan as well. He is very lovable but doesn't really shows his soft side often. He likes to maintain the image of a serious badboy. He even wants to get married some day. Similar goals.

To talk about Stella and Isaac we weren't able to meet them tonight. I sure did see a girl and Ian passionately kissing in the corridor near their room. Ryan told me that maybe the girl's name is Judy. Well, just need to wait till tomorrow morning we will get to know everything.

I should go to sleep now. But before that, today I realized one thing,

Our worlds maybe different but our hearts and mind are way too similar....

************************************************

I hope you liked the chapter.
The next one will be coming soon. Wait for that. The fighting part...I just thought to add some action in there. Vote if you liked this one.
-Love Yaa