Chapter 23

JOSH

Me and Erica were in the flight, on our way to Paris from Hawaii. I was looking at my phone when I saw a picture of mine and Ryan. We both are inseparable. We love eachother a lot and hence I can tell that he likes Camila.

When he brought Camila with him to have lunch with us on the first day, I knew he likes her. Ryan never really got along well with any of his girlfriends. They sure like him but he doesn't like to be with them. He had a few girlfriends in highschool but he never really liked to talk to them, take them out or even make plans with them. He was more of that serious guy, always. Still, when he is around the people he loves or likes he tends to be light-hearted. We haven't talked for a while. I knew he wouldn't call me, neither I called him. He wanted to give some privacy to me and Erica. But I want to talk to him.

Well I gave him the challenge cause I wanted to see if he can realize that he really likes Camila. So far, he has no clue about it. He has changed a lot since he has started staying with Cam. Changed in a good way. For instance sometimes Ryan smokes, his family doesn't knows about this, but I do. When we were in college he once tried it and liked it. Dumb Ryan thought it was cool. Even though he is a mature person still some part of him is still dumb AF !! That one time never became a habit but stayed with him. He used to do it when he was really stressed but now...I haven't seen him doing it. It's been a long time. That's a good thing. Camila has changed him for good and I know it's all because of her.

I heard from Steve that Ryan beat the shit out of him a few days back. That jerk deserves it. I knew he would mess everything. But Ryan has never done this before. He never really cares about what happens with anyone unless it's his own people. He does stand for a person, even if he is a stranger but I have never seen him beat someone so bad. It means Stevey boy really pissed Ryan. It isn't easy to piss him off.

I think, we should do something about Ryan and Camila as well as Stella and Isaac.

I turned to Erica and said, ''We should help Isaac about Stella.''

I can't tell her about Ryan and Camila now. It will take a long discussion to make her understand everything. Some other time.

She nodded and said, ''Yeah. I think it's high time Isaac tells everything to Stella. How can we help ?''

''We should plan a trip for them.''

Her eyebrows arched up and she said, ''Stella will never agree to go on a trip with him alone. You are so dumb.''

I smiled and said, ''You are dumb. We will send all together, Ian, Isaac, Stella, Camila and Ryan. All of them.''

She nodded thoughtfully and said, ''We have to ask them about it. Right ??''

I said, ''Ryan will never agree if I ask him. He hate trips. He will surely make up some excuse. Can you make Camila and Stella agree ??''

She nodded.

''Book the tickets to Venice.'' I said with a sly smile.

''Are you sure ?? Ryan will never agree and what about the William Twins ??''

''I know how to make Ryan agree and Isaac will follow Stella where ever she goes. Ian will never leave Isaac alone. They are going and that's final. I will talk to Alex about it.''

She nodded and booked the tickets to Venice.

As soon as I reached home. I got fresh and called Alex. He picked after two missed calls.

''Why are you calling me ?? I was taking a nap'' Alex said in a irritated voice.

''I have no time for this. Listen up, can you grant Ian, Isaac, Stella, Ryan and Camila a leave four days ??'' I said

''What ?? Why ?? Are you crazy ?? No I can't.''

''Alex...do you want Isaac to stay single throughout his life ??''

''What are you saying buddy ?? I can't even understand a word.''

''Listen, you know Isaac likes Stella, so we are planning to send them on a trip so that they can bond. Stella will never go only with Isaac and we can't even say them to. It will be a little awkward. So I want everyone to go. I and Erica will join from tomorrow so no need to worry okay.''

He paused for a while and said, ''Okay....I grant them.''

''Thank you, okay talk to you later. I have a lot to do.''

I made Erica call Stella and Camila they both agreed. It didn't take much to make them go on the trip. When they heard that their leaves are already granted they happily accepted it. Same with the twins. Now comes Ryan....
I called him.

''Hey'' I said.

''What ??

'' Pack your bags you are leaving for Venice the tomorrow.''

''Shut up.''

''I am serious. Pack your bags.''

''Are you crazy ?? What are you saying ??''

''Okay I will explain.''

''Yes please.''

I took a deep breath and said, ''Listen, you know Isaac likes Stella, but is too afraid to say. He will never be able to muster the courage to say his feelings to her if we don't help. So I have are planned to send them on a trip so that they can bond. Alex has already granted the leave for four days. Everyone has agreed. Don't fuck around just agree.'' I finally said.

Ryan paused for a while and said, ''Okay. Bye. Let me talk to Camila.''
I cut the call. Ryan boy when will you start accepting your feelings ?? I hope Stella and Isaac come back as a couple from Venice.

The plan is that when they go on that trip hopefully they will realize their likings for eachother. Ryan and Camila will surely try to put Isaac and Stella together and maybe will get closer. A lot closer. I hope my plan works. If everything goes as planned Camila and Ryan's chances as a couple will be so wide. 

************************************************

This was the chapter. I thought to increase the pace of the book.
It was slow as hell. The next chapters will be all fun in Venice.
Stay tuned.
-Love Yaa