Chapter 37

CAMILA

Oh no ! God, why do you do this to me. I want to be with Ryan right now. It's been two freaking days since we have even talked with eachother properly. Yet, my hands are tied I can't go. I am already sitting at the restaurant with Raphael and waiting for food.

"Who was that ?" Raphael asked.

"Ryan. He was asking for me to have dinner with me." I said.

"Oh...you wanna go or something?"

"No Raphael. I am fine. Let's not think much and enjoy ourselves." I said assuringly.

That night, I ate everything though I didn't feel satisfactory. I didn't feel good. My mind was here though it wanted to be with Ryan.

After the dinner Raphael and I went to Passerelle Debilly, footbridge. We both were standing looking at the exquisite view in front of us when Raphael asked, "You are really the most different girl I have seen."

"And why do you say that Raphael Augustin ?"

"Just I felt like saying. You are something."

"Ok ok. I will take that as a compliment."

"It was a compliment." He said chuckling.

"Something can mean anything. Good or bad." I said looking at him.

"What do you like about me?" He asked out of no where.

"I don't know. Let me spend some more time. Probably then we can figure out that. But one thing is for sure, I like you."

He smirked, "Me too. You know my bestfriend, Liam. He saw you and me together having dinner last night."

"Oh...Liam ? Okay you are a celebrity so your bestfriend must be a celebrity as well. Are you talking about Liam Cruz ?"

"Clever girl. Yeah it's him.

"That reality show star ? He is your bestie ? That's so cool. Okay so what about him ?"

"He told me that, he found you to be really decent and simple. He kinda liked you."

"A celebrity likes me ? My my, I am blessed. But he hasn't even talked to me. How does he already likes me ?"

"He does. He just got that good vibe from you."

"Oh...That's great. I was thinking we should get going now. It's getting late. Really late." I said looking at my watch.

"Let's go."

I came home to see an empty and silent house. Ryan was home. I knew it. He was probably sleeping. Did he do his dinner or not ? He cut my call just like that, he is definitely upset. Knowing Ryan, it's pretty clear that he would have not ate anything.

Maybe he has. He went to his home. I should call and ask. I called Stephen (Ryan's Dad) since Catherine wasn't picking.

"Hello Mr. Knight. I heard that Ryan went, he had dinner with you guys right ?"

"No he didn't. Rebecca and Cathy weren't home when he came. So we had some chat and then he went."

"Ohk. Just wanted to check on that. Thanks. Bye. Good night."

"Good night child. Bye."

I knew it !

He didn't had lunch as he was working his ass off and now he even skip dinner. Great. I will make his favourite breakfast tomorrow. Then I will see how he still stays mad at me. I will make him eat till he can eat no more.

In the morning, I woke up earlier than usual and made the breakfast for us. Smelling his favourite food, Ryan came out of his room with a wide grin. He looked like a hungry child, ready to feast on his favourites.

"Hey, Morning, Thanks for making this."

I didn't want to talk about yesterday's incident, it now seemed petty to me. I think even Ryan has also let go on that matter.

"Morning. Have this and then let's get going to work. Tomorrow is the event."

"Aye Aye Ma'am" He joked and I laughed.

It was probably the most exhausting day I had after such a long time. So much work. But finally everything was completed and now we could go home. Just a few things that we need to do tomorrow and it will be all done.
Raphael and me didn't get much time together as I was working with Stella and Raphael, as the event manager, was doing all the work.

We had a wall which had everyone's note especially for Alex. Everyone in the office. Everyone loves Alex and all were more than happy to do it just for him. It was going good and Alex had went for a business meeting so he had no idea what was happening. Obviously, Stella made some excuse and stayed back. It would have been impossible to put personal touches without her.

Later, I took a cab and came home. Ryan and Josh went somewhere else.

It was late night. I honestly wanted to wait for Ryan but I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. So I went to sleep. It was almost midnight and I heard a knock on the door. Now, it's late, I am not going to open just like that so I asked, "Who ?"

"Josh here, open fast."

"Oh, yes yes."

I opened the door and I saw a very drunk Ryan standing with support of Josh.

********************************
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Comment And Vote. <3

-Love yaa..