Chapter 27

CAMILA

I had enough of sleep. I wanted to get up now and the feeling of a new day doesn't really excites me. I am very grumpy in the morning. I never really feel like getting out of the bed and do something. But today was different, it was my first morning in Venice. I was happy to finally get a break from all the dates, work and complications in my life.

I opened my eyes slowly then two things happened, they went wide really wide and then were shut, immediately. I saw a naked Ryan with just a towel hanging around his waist that too dangerously low.
Now this is the first thing I saw in the morning.

I slowly my eyes again but this time I didn't shut them, I wanted to see Ryan. What an amazing body, curved with so much dedication. It seemed, he just took a shower. How hot he looks in everything he wears. I just can't stop drooling over him. I had already sent my little silly mind on mute mode who was giving me a lecture on why not to continue ogling at him.
 I was dreamily looking at him when I heard a fake cough, it was Ryan. He just caught me looking at his bare body shamelessly.

How much do you have to embarrass yourself ?? You silly girl you should have not looked at him in that way. What is the use of crying over spilled milk now. He saw you looking at him, no he caught you looking at him that way.
THE DID IS DONE !! YOU ARE EMBARASSED 

Ryan laughed and said, ''Like what you see ??''

I lowered my eyes and said, ''I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that.''

He nodded and said, ''It's fine, now go get ready we need to go down for breakfast and don't you want to know what really happened to our lovebirds yesterday night ??''

Oh yes, I had totally forgotten about Isaac and Stella. We didn't saw them last night at the dining room. I really want to know what they did and how it went for them. 

I quickly went inside the washroom and also took my clothes inside so that I can come dressed out. I took a warm shower and also shampooed my hair. Well, the hotel provided it and it was free. The thing smelled really awesome.

Who doesn't like using free stuff ??

I came out to see Ryan going through his bag wearing just his black jeans probably he was searching his shirt.

I went up to him and said, ''What happened ??''

He continued searching and said, ''The shirt, my grey denim shirt, I can't find it.''

I nodded and said, ''Okay, let me check.''

He moved and sat down on the bed. There were clothes all over the bed. I knew it had to be there. Sometimes we just take out the needed thing out but without really spotting it. Happened with me a million times. So I know. I checked for it in the heap of clothes carefully and as guessed it was there under one of his trousers. 
I took it and handed it over to Ryan.

He took it and said, ''You found it ?? Thank you so much.''

I nodded and said, ''It was here in the heap of clothes hiding under on of your trousers. Welcome''

He gave me a wide grin and I noticed water dripping down his hair. I laughed at the fact that the badboy who fights people can't really dry his hair properly.

I smiled and said, ''Silly, what is with you hair ?? It's dripping wet.''

He smiled sheepishly and said, ''Yeah. I mean I can't really.... you know what I mean.''

I nodded, took the towel from the couch and started drying his hair. He looked up at me with awe. I patted his head and said, ''Enough show-off of your abs, put on the shirt.'' Saying this I went up to the dressing table, put on some linear and lip gloss. My hair was damp so I took the crown section hair put on a small claw clip and let be.

Ryan was ready and  said, ''Let's go'' so I followed.

We went outside the hotel and I saw Stella, Isaac, Ian and another girl standing very very close to Ian. She had this, Edgy Short Bob, blonde hair. She was wearing a skinny jeans and tank top.

That's it ?? How will she survive in February's cold here. Girl you just hope it better not snow or else you are going to freeze !!

We finally walked up to them Ian immediately introduced the girl to me and Ryan, ''This is Judy, guys and Judy this is Ryan and Camila my friends and colleague. Judy will be joining us today she is there in the room next to me''

I waved at the girl who completely ignored me. Rather she looked at Ryan and said in a sultry voice, ''Hey nice to meet you...Ryan.'' Ryan completely ignored her like she wasn't even there and said, ''Let's get breakfast, am hungry.''

Ouch !!

Stella said, ''Okay, before we decide where to go I want to say that I want have breakfast with Cam, please.'' She looked at me with pleading eyes and I knew at once that something was brewing.

I nodded and said, ''Yeah, I think we should really do that.''

Ryan shrugged and said, ''Yeah it's fine with me. Isaac let's go. I don't think Judy and Ian would want to want to join us. You guys can have your space.'' It was clear that he was ignoring Judy completely. Ian happily agreed but Judy wasn't really happy. I could tell that from her face, it was pretty evident that she wanted to stay close to Ryan. I could also see Isaac was blushing all this time and was pretending to look at his phone stealing few glances at Stella.

Typical of him.

We all went for breakfast, Stella and me went to a near by café, where as Ryan and Isaac wanted to eat in the hotel's dinning and Ian and Judy went to Ian's room and wanted to ordered something and have breakfast there in private. 

Me and Stella sat orders the food and then I asked, ''What happened ??''

She said, ''A lot of things.''

I said with a deep breath getting ready to digest all the news, 'Okay shoot.''

***********************************

Have a little patience. I know I know the update was late but don't worry the next one will come soon.
I just need a little time to build up the 'Istella' lovestory.
I hope you liked the chapter. Stay tuned for the next one.
-Love Yaa