Author's Note

It's okay to love but don't ever give your whole self. Always spare something on yourself and use it as your weapon against everyone.

Choose yourself, always choose yourself. Learn how to choose yourself. You must know your worth and appreciate every bit of you. Don't be too harsh on yourself and don't let your insecurities ruin you. Insecurities brings no good.

Revenge is not a choice, it will never be a choice. Always choose to forgive and learn how to accept things. It will not always be in your favor but be patient and wait for your turn.

When you're in a relationship, don't expect only happiness, it's far from being possible. You're not inlove if you don't feel pain. Your love is not genuine when you always want to experience happiness. Your love is not strong if you give up in one simple argument.

Marriage is no joke. Be with someone who's willing to be with you through ups and downs. Who's willing to keep you and afraid to lose you. Who's willing to fulfill his/her vows.

I hope you guys have learned something from Hayes and Azalea's story. Sana may naibigay ako sainyong lesson na babaunin niyo sa realidad.

Thank you for being with me in this chaotic story. Thank you guys!

I am finally ending my first ever story. I hope to see you on my next story.

The day it was started and ended:
March 17 2021 - April 13 2021

-trulYoursnica