Special Chapter

Hayes' POV

My ultimate dream is to have children with Azalea. Her being the patient mom and me being the spoiler dad. It happened and special thank you to the man above and to my incredible sperm. I prefer a little Azalea. I wanted my children to get her traits and soft features. Also, a little bit mixture of my genes.

Yet, they are really a pain the ass. The three of them are always giving me headache. And Azalea being Azalea can't get mad at them. Sa sobrang bait at haba ng pasensya niya ay hindi niya magawang magalit.

I asked for a little Azalea not a minime.

"Haisley, don't tell me that that boy you're with earlier is your boyfriend?" mariin kong tanong.

She is sitting on the one-seater sofa while Azalea and the two other kids are on the other sofa.  And I am sitting across Haisley. I gathered them here in the living room to talk about what I saw earlier. Haisley crossed her arms over her chest and bore her eyes at me.

Fuck, that was so me.

"What's the problem with that, Dad?" she asked, forehead creased.

"Jesus, you are just a fifteen-year-old girl, baby." I said and emphasized the word 'baby' to make her understand that she is still a child.

She frowned and rolled her eyes. What the, did she just rolled her eyes at me? At her father?!

"Haisley don't roll your eyes, it's your father whom you're talking to." Azalea calmly and softly said.

"Daddy naman kasi eh! I am not a baby anymore." maktol niya at pinadyak pa ang mga paa.

"You are. So stop going near that boy. You don't want your daddy mad, right?" I asked calmly.

I never raised my voice to them. I don't want them to follow me not because they are scared of me but because I have the authority and they are respecting me. Yes, I am a spoiler dad. I am giving them things they are asking for but I am very strict when it comes to this one. Like having boyfriends or suitors and curfew. I am giving their whims but they should also know their limits.

Not until today. Mauubos ata ang pasensya ko.

"Maybe, he's just Haisley's crush. It's normal, hon." singit ni Azalea na hindi ko pinansin.

"And dad, Mommy had me when she was twenty. I only have five years to prepare and have a baby too." aniya at sinenyas pa ang limang daliri.

I heard my wife gasped. Tangina, mababaliw ata ako sa batang 'to.

She pouted. "Lastly to make things clear po, he's not my boyfriend. Fling lang naman, dad." katwiran pa niya.

I closed my eyes and massaged the bridge of my nose. Is she planning to create her own family at twenty? No way! Our story is different from hers. And damn, having a fling is worst than having a boyfriend! Does she even know what she is saying? Paano niya nalaman ang salitang iyon? Tangina, sa akin nga nagmana.

"Ate, what's fling? I have a crush lang eh." I heard Hope curiously asked. 

I cursed under my breath. Great! My nine-year-old Hope Alexandra has a crush too? Now tell me how to calm knowing my girls are talking about this thing. 

Haisley and Hope are very much like me. They are my minime. Their looks and traits. Si Azalea lang ang nag hirap magdala sakanila pero nakuha sa akin ang lahat. While Haden, our little boy, is very much like her. A soft boy. Nagkabaliktad ata ang pagkakagawa namin. Mas sakit pa sa ulo ang mga ate niya kaysa sakanya.

"God, Hope. A fling, the one which doesn't have a label. You know, just enjoying each other's company." Haisley confidently answered like she's really aware of its meaning.