ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ

ᴘs, sᴏ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇ(ᴊᴜsᴛ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇ) ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪs ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ.

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUUSAN

°•. ✿ .•°

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

Alianna woke up by the humming voice of someone.

She opened her eyes to find her surroundings unfamiliar to her.. A white room that only contains a white sheet bed where she is laying on. Standing up, she noticed that she is now wearing a white dress and her blonde hair... turned brown.

"What..." She uttered as she made her way to the only door in the room that could lead her outside.

After going out, what she saw was a familiar scenery, the courtyard of the Manor where she stayed in the Palace, a memorable place for her.

She looked back to see where she came from but instead found a long bridge. No buildings... It was like it was never there in the first place.

What is even happening here-

"Milady, would you like to have some tea?" Alianna heard a familiar voice, a voice she's been longing to hear for years.

She looked around to see no one, "Lily?" she searched with her eyes once again to see a girl. Her familiar back facing her and placing tea and desserts on the table.

Lily...

She ran close to her and silently watched her. Alianna badly wanted to greet and hug her but due to some unknown reason, she can't. As she took a step closer, she felt like something was holding her down-- her whole body down.

Alianna extended her arm and-

"Yeon-ah! Come here quick before the principal catches us!" A blonde girl in a student uniform came rushing to her and grabbed her by her arm, making her run with the girl.

"Wait, I need to-" Alianna looked back on the place where she caught a glimpse of Lily to see that the scenery changed again.

The white and sunny atmosphere disappeared behind them and instead was replaced with a dark, silent one. A throne, the whole room was all bloody. Bodies and bodies of people piled up on each other.

Their weapons and dismembered body parts were scattered everywhere. Standing on the very center of the corpses is a guy with chestnut brown hair with a crown on his head, his back is facing them but she can see that he is holding something.

"Yeon-ah! Quick!!" The blonde girl rushed her as she pushed Alianna forward and remained behind her, she couldn't see her face but Alianna had a feeling she knew her.

"Head to the light, don't look back. Whatever you see, whatever you hear-- just run for your life." She reminded her as they both looked back to see the darkness starting to extend its size and making its way to them.

Y⃘o⃘u⃘..a⃘l⃘l⃘

They hear the darkness talking to them making Alianna's hairs stand.

"Alianna." The blonde called her, making her look back to see a smiling Lily.

K⃘i⃘l⃘l⃘e⃘d⃘

"Lily-" Lily turned her face immediately, making Alianna lose her balance.

M⃘y⃘..

"Don't worry," she pushed her out to the light

..D⃘a⃘u⃘g⃘h⃘t⃘e⃘r⃘!

Lily smiled at her, "We will meet again."

D⃘I⃘E⃘E⃘E⃘E⃘E⃘E⃘

The voice screamed before engulfing Lily's body and disappearing with it.

"Lily!!!!"

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

╭─────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

I woke up coughing, breathing heavily as if I ran a marathon. Placing my palm on my head, I looked at the thing beside me.

A mannequin with my uniform for tomorrow. The day I'll enter the palace after 10 years.. I thought.

After looking at it, I remember something.

"What was my dream about again?"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Saturday, April 10 2021

I am not expecting it to be this short-