ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUNI

°•. ✿ .•°

recalling Chap 11

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

'On the day of the fire, Year 648 a festival will be held with many people present including the Crown Prince in disguise. In the middle of an event, an explosion will erupt, a part of the Capital will be attacked by Ruffians. The Heroine who came to the festival for the first time will be kidnapped by a squire of the rebels and a man will save her, who was none other than the Crown Prince.'

"Ugh, damsel in distress once again" I commented before continuing reading it.

'With the Crown Prince's bravery and good looks, the heroine fell in love with him which the Prince paid no heed to. After taking under control of the situation, the Crown Prince went back to the Castle, and the next day he met the Heroine once again'

"I feel like vomiting while reading this..." I commented again and sighed, while writing it all down on my small booklet before closing it.

I stood up, and stretched my muscles" Well, if it's like that then all we just need to do is avoid the place where it will happen, and let it be. "

Or so I thought

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

*recalling ended*

I remember kicking a man on the face after taking Musume as a hostage with the heroine.

" Watch your back, blondie. "I heard from behind to see a fallen guy on the floor with the Crown Prince looking at me," oh, nice kill. " whistling at them, dodging a punch from a nearby guy.

Bish is trying to ruin my bootiful face-

I look back at a man who is standing behind us, calmly," You there, are you just going to watch us?? "

"I don't fight useless guys."

Sighing at the sight of him, I suddenly remember something, smirking I look back seeing him confused

"Oi, there's a male reaching for your shoulder!"

That guy-

Turning around in God's speed, he saw a man reaching for him like I said, who stopped in the middle of reaching him, kinda awestruck.

"You dare try to touch this noble."he said with a dark aura around him making the guy fall down, trembling. While the lad took out a bottle of liquid and sprayed it on the guy making him shriek in surprise and horror," You dirty beings are not allowed to touch nor look at this master! "

-Is a serious Germaphobe!

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

*2 hours ago*

"Let's go to the festival later." Musume looked at me, expectantly with his big puppy dog eyes.

Lifting up a sock of flour I looked at him, blankly and said, "No." with no hesitation.

"Ehhh... HYUNGGG"

"No, Nuh, Iye, Nee, Nom-non, Ara, Nein, Ochi, Ei!" I said declining in all languages I knew with my arms crossed in front of me.