ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-HACHI

°•. ✿ .•°

I blink at his question. The bird that was carrying me disappeared and was replaced by a guy who for some reason is hot- I mean, questioning my existence.

".. Aren't I the one who is supposed to ask that question?" I argue, standing up on my ground, "Where's Mr. Birdie? Did he leave already?" I looked around the bright sky, eyes squinting.

[... That majestic being was me, not a mere bird.] He scorned, tapping his foot impatiently. [Now that you're already done asking, answer mine. Who are YOU?]

"Hmm.. I have so many identities, let me see. A so-called writer by the noble ladies, waiter, a part timer, a mother duck of a certain duckling, and a soldier." I answered, proudly.

Or you can describe me as an all around slave.

[No.. You are more than that.]

"Pardon?"

[A mythical being like me can't just communicate with a mere human like you described yourself are.] He begins.

"I'm offended." I added, glaring daggers at him.

[That's not what is important right now. My problem is, how can you hear me? Only with royal blood can do that- oh.]

"... You just answered your own question."

[Ah... It seems like I did.]

"...so there is a living mythical being with a brain like mine-"

so there is a living mythical being with a brain like mine-"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

[Hm... so that's what happened.] He nodded in satisfaction after hearing my life story.

"Now please keep it a secret for now about my identity. I still have a lot to do and I need to do it without the need to reveal my identity."

[Understandable. But isn't it going to be faster to do once you tell them who you really are?]

"It's way simpler to say than to do, I almost died when I went to the palace as the Crown Princess. And what will I tell them? Even more to my ex Fiancé, do I say, 'Hi I'm your former betrothal, Alianna Montagné, I was hiding all these 10 years to live peacefully as a promise to somebody but then I thought why don't I find her killer? Stuffs happened coincidentally, and now I'm here as your subject! Tada, so help a friend out so we can live happily ever after' like that? "

[... Hopefully not. That's awful.]

"I know right. TMI."

[Tear me eye?]