ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU

°•. ✿ .•°

-Another wild Royalty has Appeared!

*Flashback*

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

"Eat more, Alianna." My sweat is dripping as Father put vegetables on my plate of food, but the man took it replacing it with a piece of meat saying, "Father, she needs to eat more meat. Look at how thin she is."

I do not know if you are praising me or insulting me or both...

"Hmm.. You are right. Then call the Chef and ask for more meat."

"Uh, no I'm fine. I'm only here because you call-"

"Understood, Father." He said while standing up from his seat and went to the footman outside the room.

Noooo, please don'tttt. I cried on my mind, thinking about the desserts that are waiting for me on the Training Field.

Adios, desserts. Until we meet again.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

*Flashback ends*

The footman from earlier is now cleaning the table, they are all done except for me who still have three plates of meat left.

"Is It good?" Father asked, wiping his mouth with a serviette.

"Y-yes, It's heavenly good." I said, but actually felt the exact opposite, feeling like I'd throw up with how many greasy meat I ate already.

Before I get fat, I'll die first. I thought, trying not to throw up all the food I ate earlier.

"Oh, then would you like some more?"

"N-no, no Thank You Milord." I replied as I'm shaking my head violently, which I now regret doing so as it makes me feel dizzy.

"Milord huh..." He looks at the leaving footman pulling a trolley out with all their tablewares and dishes.

"So may I ask as to why you have called for me?" I asked changing the subject, pushing my plate of food slowly so they wouldn't notice, "Ah, that was me." The man answered, smiling.

"You did?" Father and I replied at the same time. "And here I thought my daughter thought about visiting her Father..." He sat on his seat like a jelly, sulking.

Eh? I thought we already agreed to lay low..

" then, young Master..."

"It's Brother Louise."

"Ah then Young Master Louise-" I quickly looked at him. "Louise? The small child with chubby cheeks that made Father come home after the first eight years of my life? The one he took one day as the heir before he kicked me out of the Manor to be someone's wife?!?"