ᴋʏᴜᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

KYUU (九)

°•. ✿ .•°

The man clutched Alianna’s hair, yanking it back.

"Still won't make a noise, little lady?" He taunted, disappointed, before slapping her on the cheek.

" 'My lady', it's no fun if you won't make a single noise. It's like I'm torturing a doll." He grunted as he slapped the child repeatedly, for the past five minutes.

"...Why?"

"What do you mean ‘why’?"

"Why are you doing this? And how do you know Lily?"

He smirked as he tightened his grip on her hair, "Why do I need to tell this to someone who is about to die?"

"I'm about to die anyway, don't you want to bury it with me?" He glared at Alianna, "I don't take orders from just anyone, especially from a Duke's daughter whose sister was killed as a traitor of this land." He let go of Alianna’s hair, violently slamming her to the ground, beside the fallen soldier who Lily had killed, before stepping on the small sick child, who let out a painful grunt.

Lily..

"Now, little lady. Do you have a last wish?" She looked up at him with a glare, "A devil like you won't get away with this. I pledge under my name that I will kill you and your master!" She snapped while pulling out a dagger and stabbing it on his leg with all her strength, forcing him to fall back.

"Argh, you!" She gave him no chance to speak as she sat on his stomach and tried stabbing him on the chest once again, but miserably failed. He yanked the girl’s hair, stopping her, and stood up, her hair dangling in the air.

"You think you can kill me just like that? Btch!" He snarled while taking the dagger off of him and swinging it to stab her.

Lily, I'm sorry but I think I will follow you. She thought with a bitter smile, waiting for her end.

Slash!

She was already on the ground before she realized it. Alianna gazed at the man who was trying to murder her earlier alongside her, headless and carrying a few strands of her hair. She placed a hand on her hair, sensing that it had been harshly cut off together with the man’s head.

"My lady, Get up." An unfamiliar man with a beard stood in front of her. With a poker face, he looked down, "If you want to live, stand up now."

Lily...

"Lily, what about Lily?!" Alianna quaked, a hint of desperation in her voice, as she tried to stand up only to fall again, her knees shaking. He looked at Lily's direction with a distanced look.

Ugh, I forgot I'm still recovering...

She looked up at him to see his head shake in both directions. At that moment, Alianna felt like her whole world had collapsed.

"N-no, you gotta be kidding. Unnie is not dead, she promised me we would get out —alive!" She shouted at him, warm liquid falling down her cheeks.