ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUROKU

°•. ✿ .•°

"Allen"

"Yes!"

"Allen"

"Coming!"

"Sir Allen, can you please pass the cutter here please?"

"I'll be there!" I said and ran to my coworker who called for me, bringing the cutter he asked.

"Thank you." He said, going back to the task he was previously doing but he remembered something. "Ah, the Master asked for you earlier, he also added that he'll be waiting in his Office."

Finally! I thought, thinking that it may be the Swordmaster who will be teaching me. Thanking the servant quickly, I went on my way to the said meeting place.

It's been two days now since I've been brought back  to the Mansion, and everything is so far- so good. The Employees I've met so far have been good to me and been keeping me busy with all the chores they asked me to do. I've also been waiting for Father, for the training he promised me but he...

"Training? You don't have one." He smiled as he signed the papers

"Tomorrow then? Ah, can I have my sword now? I used to have one but it's with Alfredo and the others."

"No, you will not wield a sword or fight anything nor anyone."

Eh?

"Then why did you say that I'll be a Knight in training?!? Instead of picking the Knight role, You could have assigned me as a Servant, Gardener or a Butler in Training! "

"You are not a Commoner but a Noble, Alianna. That Knight status of yours is just a disguise, nothing more."

So he wanted me not to do anything but be a statue?!

"Do you drink Tea?" he try to change the subject

I sigh, "Duke Montagné" I called him, making him stop, and look at me.

"Please call Alfredo or Uncle Ash"

"What for?"

"I need someone who will teach me swordsmanship, the people in the Mansion will get suspicious sooner or later." I suggested

"Then let them be-"

I continued for him, "It's either that or I'll go back to them. Since you refuse to comply with me. If that's all, I'll be going then. Good day, Master. " I said, before turning back and left.

I didn't come back to be a doll again, a doll that will stay still for such a long time.. waiting until a child wants to play with me.

"Excuse me! Please get out of the way!!" A familiar voice shouted as she volted on my way with a load of blankets in her arms.

Thud!

Not reacting at the right time, we both fell down on the floor making a loud thud.