ʀᴏᴋᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

ROKU (六)

°•. ✿ .•°

Days have passed since Alianna’s encounter with the brown haired male, and till this day the young lady was still not able to flip a single page of the book which annoyed her.

"I'm bored.." She mumbled, laying by the tree where she and that male first met. This time, though, she chose to sit on a sturdy and thick tree trunk.

Since that day, Alianna started climbing the said tree in order to read books (that Lily lends her) and considering the continuous discomfort with the dress as she climbed, she requested for Lily to specially order clothes for her to wear, comfortably. Though confused, she accepted the request as Alianna sent her two drawings to choose from. First, knee length pants for comfort and second, an ankle length one with a loose shirt with sleeves as the upperwear.

Modern simple clothes from Earth, though I wish to wear some sleeveless clothes for once...

When the young lady handed it to her, the maid immediately turned pale and apologized that the ankle length one is the only possible design she can request to be made, adding that the knee length one is inappropriate for women are not forbidden to show anyone their body, with the exception of their face and hands. Today, it arrived with 6 sets of pants and baggy white shirts; the clothes Alianna is currently wearing.

Alianna could not focus much on reading since she tried recalling what happened the other day.

A brown haired male with hazel eyes that glistened like a gem, with simple clothes like that of a servant–– though this made his features stand out more. But behind those eyes is something I cannot point my finger on.... Alianna doubted.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

The book suddenly fell off her grasps.

"Ah!" She tried to catch it back but was unsuccessful.

"Get off me or I'll kill you." He threatened, staring blankly at the girl on top of him. Alianna was perplexed because it felt as if she was falling inside a black hole that was devouring her entire existence.

"Get out of here right now, or I'll kill you." He rephrased, then pushed the girl away from him, startling and confusing the lass.

"I-I know no need to threaten me twice, jerk!" Alianna grumbled in response, grabbing her book as she stomped her way out.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

There was something in his eyes that made Alianna scared that time. Something that made her ‘agree’ with his ‘threats’.

"Why am I even thinking about that brat?" She asked herself, her arm on her forehead, her body laying down as she looked at the sky.

I might be going mad... She considered as she turned to face the garden where she noticed a silhouette of a person walking right in the middle.

It was rare to see people wandering in this garden.

Alianna crept down and began hiding behind a rose bush. She peered over the corner and witnessed a brunette, swinging their wooden sword several times in the air.