ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUNANA

°•. ✿ .•°

It is now night time,

I'm now as sluggish as a human body can be, laying down on the ground feeling like I ran a marathon several times in one go.

"Good work, everyone! Now stand up!"

"Yes, sir!" They respond with the same energy I first saw them hours ago.

No. Energy. Drain! My inner voice said as I tried to function my whole body.

"Newbie, stand up now!" A nearby knight called for me as he stood up. I tried to stand, but my body said no.

My whole body is undergoing a serious muscle cramp right now, please come again later.

"I can't. Help." I replied, which he laughs at.

"Captain, the newbie is at his limit now!"

"Already?" He said as I heard his voice come nearer, "Stand up. "

Not moving at all, he let out a snort. "Stand up or I'll give you another 400 times to run the whole field." He said, making me spring up and salute clumsily.

"Sir, Yes sir! "

Sir my ass, sore. Pun intended.

"That's the spirit, lad! " He said, hitting my back multiple times.

Going back to the front he smiles. "Now that our newest and youngest member of the troop has tasted hardship like you all had on your first days, we will now celebrate!" He said, making an uproar.

"You've done well on the test, kid. " The previous Knight told me, "Thought you won't be able to make it with that tiny body of yours." he sneered.

I'm sorry, but this kid wants to kick your Family jewel right now. But I remembered I'm new here so I have to make a nice impression.

"So it's only a Test? Pretty easy enough." I said boldly, making him sneer again as he lifted his arm. "Captain! The newbie said you took him light- oop" but I elbowed him and placed my hand on his shoulder like we are talking, with him adjusting his height.

"Yeah? You're cool, mister!" I laughed acting like nothing happened, "Captain! This Mister said that the celebration food tonight is on him!" I shouted to the front enough for all the knights to hear, causing another uproar from them like Barbarians.

"What? N-"

"Well done, Ethan! That's what a good senior would do!" The Captain praised him, making me sneer back at him, who is going pale. "Y-yes, sir. Thank you."

Aiya. You shouldn't mess with this noona, kid. You're still young and have many grains of rice to eat.

"T-Then to my Favorite Restaurant we go!"

"Free food!"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀