ɢᴏ

*이 바보야!=ee babuya! means You Idiot! Calling a book an Idiot, well she might be out of her mind.
**너 미쳤어=neo michyeoss-eo means are you crazy
And yes, she said that word in Korean.

.•° ✿ °•.

GO 五

°•. ✿ .•°

I don't have anything to do. Alianna thought as she laid down.

I did not bring any other book apart from Crimson Orphan but... the other pages, except the backstory, aren't budging at all!

"Just how the heck is this called a book! What's this, you need to wait for a day to open a page?? 이 바보야*!" Alianna ranted, frustratingly. She was reminded of those daily updates of webnovels back on Earth.

Just what on earth am I supposed to do now? The young lady walked to the only door, aside from the entrance, opening it to see a row of dresses and jewelries lined up by colors before shutting the door again. And repeated the action once more.

... Just how rich is the Royal Family to give that amount of dresses and jewelry to an 8-year-old child like me. She scoffed, her eyes twitching in annoyance. Oh, just how many books could she buy with that large amount if only she was back on Earth.

"Lily!" The maid entered the room upon the call, "Yes, My Lady?"

"Can you show me where the Bathroom is?"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"We have arrived, Young miss." She announced, leading the crown princess-to-be in a separate room. "T-this is the Bathroom?" The young girl stammered, pointing at the object that resemble a hot spring-like tub with a fountain in the middle.

"Yes, My Lady"

I'm going crazy...

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

After removing her clothes, Alianna went towards the rear of the so-called tub.

She sighed in relief, soaking her body in the clear water.

It feels nice. Bubbles would be better though.

She pondered about what Lily had done a few moments ago.

After leading Alianna to the bathroom, Lily exited the room for a moment. Once she returned, she was not alone but with other maids following after her, suggesting that they will help the young lady in her bath. Alianna quickly rejected and dismissed the maids. Now, she is left alone in a robe and a white floral dress.

She walked out of the room and came back with many other maids, saying that they will help her bath. Which she refused vigorously, before they completely left, leaving the child a robe and a white floral dress.

Even though I'm 8 years old outside, I'm 26 inside!

She looked at her reflection on the water to see a child with huge eyes looking back.

Honey blond hair, deep blue eyes similar to a lake, and lips redder than blood. She smiled and the reflection followed.

"Damn, I'm so gorgeous.", Alianna commented, praising her new appearance.

If I was still on earth, this body would be a model by now.

She then went out with damp hair, all dressed up to notice no one was around. Neither a guard nor Lily is on sight.

Smiling widely, the young girl quickly headed back to her room, grabbing her book with her and headed out to the garden.

I needed to find somewhere quiet to figure out how to open this book!

Roaming around the garden, Alianna did not see anything that she could sit on, only bushes of flowers and huge trees.

"Trees..." She mumbled, looking up to fully see the huge tree, and gulped.

I climbed trees back in the orphanage with the other children, but that was years ago and this tree is way bigger than the previous ones.

Conflicted, she proceeded to face towards the ground. It would be comfier on the ground, but the dress... I just took a bath too.

"I'll be a monkey for a day, for the sake of my dress.", She declared and placed the book on the ground before trying to climb up the tree. Testing if the tree could handle her weight. As she reached the first tree branch, the lass sighed in relief.

"Now to get that book-", she immediately stopped her words when she noticed a male heading towards her direction, his eyes on her book. Stuck in place, Alianna only watched the male who was near the book and grabbed a hold of it.

That's my book, punk!

"Oi, that's my book! Hands off, dude!" Alianna spat in English, the male looking up in response, as she leaned forward when a cracking sound was heard. From the branch she was sitting on.

Oh, Fvc- She cursed and started to fall on the shocked male. I don't know why but during that moment, it felt like time started moving slowly.

Thud!

Alianna fell directly on top of the male, with her head on his chest. That hurts, I think my brain just moved an inch from its original place.

"Yah, 너 미쳤어**!" She scowled at him, directly on his face.

Daebak, why are the people here so good looking!

"Do you wanna die?" He said blankly.

Eh??

"Get off me, or I'll kill you." He finished as he grabbed her arm that was placed on his head. "Now."

... Oi, brat. Respect your elders!

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Wednesday, April 20 2022