ᴊᴜᴜ

A/N:Alianna will be called Allen from now on, tho there will be times she will be referred to as Alianna. Not now but a few chapters away.

.•° ✿ °•.

JUU (十)

°•. ✿ .•°

"Once upon a time, the cursed child was once in an arranged marriage with a Noble lady from a very well known family. The lady stayed at the Palace waiting patiently for the Crown Prince to reach his adult age for them to marry. On the day of the Crown Prince's birth, it was supposed to be a happy occasion, but something horrifying happened instead. The Crown Prince's Fiancée died in the fire at her own Palace at a young age. He then got the nickname as the Cursed Child. He avoided the people around him since then, even those who he trusted the most as a child, because he was afraid of killing them. Until his 20th birthday, when the Emperor would choose the Crown Princess, he met a woman who piqued his interest. Since then, every time they met, The Crown Prince kept unintentionally glancing at the lady's direction. The Crown Prince had no idea why but when their eyes met for the first time, his heart skipped a beat. And they both know that it is the start of their love story." Allen concluded, slamming the book shut, earning some grunts.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Allen snorted secretly.

"One more part please, we will pay more!" A lady pleaded, her companions nodding in agreement. Allen chuckled, shaking his head, "I apologize, milady. But rules are rules." He responded, causing her to sigh in disappointment before taking out her purse and paying the young man a few gold coins, followed by the other ladies.

"You are paying more than usual, Miss. Are you that eager to read the ending that much?" Allen asked, acting confused as the lady nodded her head aggressively, "Of course, Allen's book is really interesting! I would buy it if you would just allow me to. Just nam-"

"Once again, this book is something precious to me, so I can't sell it." He cut her off before standing up on the small stool in front of their table. "Now if you'll excuse me," he bid, bowing as he walked away.

"Hey, Russia. Are you sure he's a commoner?"

"Uhn, He said he is only a commoner..."

"He must've lied! No commoner can be that glamorous when they move. What's more, his eyes..." Allen sighed as he overheard their chatter about him.

I am in fact a noble, a former noble lady...

It has been 9 years since that incident and since then, it was never brought up again. Allen and Alfredo still reside in the Capital. They are now working at a restaurant Alfredo's friend owns, and fortunately for them, his friend took them in. After the day Allen, or rather, Alianna, met the Wizard, her eyes-- no, her eye changed color. Her right eye, once blue, is now dyed in yellow. Furthermore, Alfredo forced Alianna to disguise as a male, to avoid trouble, which is why Alianna is now referred to as Allen.

But it seems he attracted more unintentional attention! Females would confess to him, some weird men even offered him to be hired as a 'server'.

"Sigh, it's hard being attractive." He uttered to himself receiving a smack on the head, causing him to look up to see a smirking man, wiping the inside of a glass clean. "Stop being narcissistic, you'll drive our customers away."