ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUYON

°•. ✿ .•°

We walked inside an Inn full of people, with the duo behind me and the Germaphobe leading the way. Going up the stairs, I automatically looked down to see that the people there were all looking at me, making me gulp.

"They don't bite, just don't do anything bad that will strike their suspicion." A guard on my back commented. "Yeah, unless you have a bad idea that will put our Master in trouble, then expect the people inside here to attack you."

"Side note," The jerk in front of me also continued, "There are 40 people here in total, all guards and 20 of them are trained to be Assassins so no sneaky attacks allowed. Unless you want to die early, then go ahead." he said, looking back at me and smirking.

Looks like all the self defense moves you taught me will not work for all of them, Alfredo. Why did I even agree to come here, I thought-- secretly crying in my mind, feeling soulless.

We stopped in front of a door, the jerk pulled out his glove and knocked at different sides of the door like it's a secret pass to do.

"Don't let him memorise what I'm doing, blindfold him." He said, making one of his guards put their hands in front of my eyes.

I closed my eyes shut, and imagined what he was doing. Hearing sounds of knocking, I tried visualizing it. Alfredo taught me this, saying it's a trick for blind people to navigate things.

Seeing virtually his hand, it started to slow down in my mind, so slow enough for me to memorise it all up. Though it is so slow in my mind, by the tapping sound he is making, he must be tapping on the door quicker to also prevent the two lads from following the steps he is doing.

Ending with a long swipe tap on the door, I heard the room beside it open with heavy footsteps walking out of it.

"Let go," A deep voice ordered, making the guard behind me let go of his hand. With still my eyes closed I tried visualizing the figure in front of me by its footsteps.

He is huge.

Then a sudden gust of wind with a heavy force started making its way to me, which I barely dodged and opened my eyes.

"What was that for?!" I said, looking up I saw a man with a beard. He was looking down at me, "Brilish Technique ah.. who taught you that?"

"... My brother"

Expecting that I won't answer any further, he smiled "... I am Lieutenant Ruve, right hand of the Crown Prince. If ever you have a problem with handling these three, please don't hesitate to tell me." He said and turned around then entered the room which we followed behind before he shut the door for us.

"Uh, of course." I then gazed at them one last time to see him glaring at me.

Of course, what did I expect to see?

The room is pretty simple with no furniture at all but a bed, bedside table and a bookshelf on the right.

The man walked towards the shelf, and pulled a book down, making a hidden door make its presence.