ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUICHI(十一)

°•. ✿ .•°

"Will you talk or not?" asked the previous soldier, who Allen later discovered was the Crown Prince's close comrade

"I'd like to speak with my lawyer," the man refused in English.

"What?" He asked, completely baffled by what the lad said.

"I deserve someone to speak up for my rights, my human rights, and explain what self-defense is!"

"... He's a foreigner, get me Bob here!" he says, his head on his hand, confused.

Then a man with a shiny bald top head appears and begins speaking to Allen in a language he does not understand.

".... "

"Is he dumb or something?" He heard Bob disparaging him, irking him.

"I understand Vredelioux*!"

"Then why didn't you say something?"

"You didn't ask!"

When the door opened, the three were surprised to see a guard with Musume and Ashliot.

"Musume, my Angelic Daughter!" Allen exclaimed, rising from his seat.

Musume just stood there blankly, "He is still under God's Trial, I see." He then tagged Ash's Arm, who is like a puppet, ready to leave. "We will return next week to collect the body."

"That is not my daughter! Musume is possessed! Leave my Angelic Daughter alone!"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"So It's Self Defense?" Allen nodded

"Not on purpose?"

"Well-"

"No, Hyung did it on purpose." Musume exclaimed

Oi, I took care of you. I gave birth- I mean I loved you and this is how you will repay me? Allen sob comically on his daughter's betrayal.

"Do you know who you took down?" He asked, sipping on a canteen of water

".... I don't know, who is he?" He answered, making the knight spit the water out of his mouth to Bob's now wet head, who is beside him.

"The Crown Prince? You don't know him?!"

"I know him." but that's clearly not the answer I'm looking for.

Allen remembered that even when he was still Alianna, him and the Prince never even met once—formally, that is. He does not know his name or face.

Sighing, the man looked at him, "Name, age, status and guardian."

"... Allen, 17, Commoner, Alfredo Mendioux." He answered, making the man's hand stop writing," You are related to Alfredo Mendioux?"

"Y-yes, why?" Allen ask looking at his mouth open looking at him before glancing at Lashliot's way,

"Then..."

"Sir Lashliot?!" He babbled, making the old man grin widely. "It has been a long time, Kiddo."

"Huh?" The two children looked at them completely confused.

"Sir, It's a great honor to see a legend like you!" The man saluted, before looking at us bowing, "This humble soldier greets General's juveniles. I beg your pardon if I may have disrespected you for any reason."