ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-ICHI

°•. ✿ .•°

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

One Month Later

Clang!

Sound of swords clashing together filled the air, followed by breaths of people-- gasping for air. At the center of the Field were two males, fighting with their swords. All eyes are on them as they went head to head, everyone was cheering for both teams.

"Senior, on your left" A blond young man with a black handkerchief on his right arm, warned his opponent.

The man with a white handkerchief on his arm raised his saber* up, stopping the sword from hitting him, "Aren't you even tired?" he asked the blond comrade of his who just smirked, swinging his saber to his side which he barely avoided.

"Oi! This is only an assault**! Don't be too harsh on your Senior, Allen!"

"Aiya, I do apologize Ethan but Gramps told me not to hold back or I'll be dead when I first step foot on my first battle field."

"Tsk," He thrusted forward, targeting his sword to Allen's shoulder when the opponent ducked and targeted his lower torso-- catching him by surprise. "Gramps also told me to analyze my opponent's every move." Je said, hitting his side with the tip of the saber.

"Point taken, senior"

"Arret***!" A senior Knight called out-- stopping them, "That would be all for today's sword fight! Whose turn is it tomorrow?" he announced, opening a piece of paper with the list of Soldiers' names.

"Miya and Luka." Someone shouted out.

"Then both of you please ready yourselves for tomorrow's sparring. Dismissed!"

"Thank you, sir!" They all saluted before dispersing and leaving.

Allen picked up the saber he used when a hand started ruffling his hair, "Oi, kiddo! Are you trying to be more stunning again?" Mel said, placing his arm on the lad's shoulder. "Ah, you must be imagining things. I'm already stunning enough."

"Eh? Don't make me throw up."

"You're just jealous I'm more stunning than you can ever be"

"Bra-"

"Calm down, Mel. You always tease Allen." A newly arrived Louch said, "Yeah yeah, mind your own business. That's why you're getting bolder these days."

"Oi oi, my hair is fine as it is!" he replied, ruffling his newly shaved head,"Pfft, funny because you don't even have one right now."

"Its lunch time, lunch time!" Ethan sings as they make their way to the Luncheon Area, when Allen suddenly spotted a familiar someone not far from him, waving, "Oh sorry. I think I'll pass today." he said, taking Mel's arm off him and ran to the girl who is holding a picnic basket.

"Ah... He's just been here for almost two months and he already got a lover."

"What's a lover? Don't know her NYAGAHAHAHA."