ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-GO

°•. ✿ .•°
||LEAVING PART II||

"Royal Brother!" The Second Prince shouted, banging at the door of his big brother's chamber.

The Crown Prince folded the paper and put it underneath one of his pillows, "Let's continue this conversation later in my office."

"Understood, Your Highness." Bowing, Kenneth walked out of the room without paying any mind to the young prince, he started walking away.

Knock! Knock! The young prince knocked again. "Royal Brother, may I come in?" he asked, waiting patiently while looking at the basket he was holding in his arms.

Creak… the double door opened, making the 2nd Prince look up to the man in front of him.

"Come in," the man mumbled, making the young lad smile and completely entered the room. The said man looked around first, before closing the doors. Not knowing a certain someone was peeking from behind a wall, smirking.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"5 minutes! 5 minutes!! Geez" I notified the others and entered the room sweaty, "Testing that sword before I leave was a bad idea after all." I sighed, patting my sweaty forehead dry with my handkerchief before placing the sword by the bed.

I pulled our portable tub in and filled it with water, and started undressing.

In the end, after fighting with two guys -- I lost, obviously. I stretched while humming.

I hummed a tone which seems familiar to me, but I do not know where it originated.

While humming, I felt cold air pass by me when there was no open window!

"Geez," I mumbled, laying down on the water with half of my face exposed. I glanced at my floating long locks and sighed once again making bubbles.

My hair, huh…

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

"Milady, your golden locks still amaze me to this day of how smooth and silky it is to the touch." Lily said in awe, brushing my long hair.

"But it always gets in my way when I read or do stuffs.. When I go out with Lily too, I sometimes bring home some tree branches stuck on my hair." I pouted, making Lily laugh nervously.

"Mi-milady, I-I think it’s just Mother Nature caressing your hair! She can't help it because it's so beautiful!"

"Lily…" I mumbled, sighing secretly before looking up.

Her eyes glistening in expectation to see how I would react, with her mouth moving a bit as if trying to hold back her cheeks from smiling.

Cute

I stood up on my chair, catching Lily's attention, "Really?? If Mother Nature loves it, does Lily feel the same way as well?" I asked, smiling, making her giggle as she lifted me up from the seat and twirled us both around, "Uhn!! I love milady's hair sooooo much!!!"