ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-YON

°•. ✿ .•°

||LEAVING PART I||

Yesterday, the Crown Prince and the second prince came here to take me as the Master of the young lad, but it went completely wrong! In the end, I ended up having to work for the Crown Prince than his little brother, making it a bit harder.

"Tch, those Royals really make my life harder. I thought my work would be a bit easier since I would handle a child, but no! The big brother decided to ruin the picture." I mumbled, placing the last stuff I have on a big bag.

I looked around the room I used for the past few weeks.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I started living here.

I sighed and lifted my bag before walking out.

"Allen," A crying Brigitte with our other friends welcomed me outside,

As she was holding a basket on both of her hands, she said, "Remember to visit us from time to time, okay? I will hate you for the rest of our life if you don't!" she then gave the basket to Zion before running my way to hug me which I evaded.

"Geez, you still don't want to be hugged. At least let me hug you just this once!" she pleaded, pouting and stomping back to where she was standing.

If I let you hug me, you may feel and notice the bump on my chest. I can't risk that, though I feel like no one has noticed yet since I'm flat chested! I thought, giving her my signature smile.

"I appreciate the love you want to express with that hug of yours but no thank you." I replied, moving towards the others.

"Zion." He smiled, lifting up the basket he was holding, "We don't have our salary yet so we thought we could bake you some desserts as a goodbye present." he said while he stroked his nape.

"The one Zion made is the most burnt one."

"Brigitte!"

"I spoke the truth."

I chuckled, patting his shoulder, "Even if you burnt your present for me, I will still gladly eat it. Thank you, comrade! " then ruffling his hair.

Not putting on a fight, he just let me mess his hair and smiles, "We will miss you, Allen."

I smiled at him, "I know you would," doing some handsome poses, "Like who wouldn't miss this face of mine?"

"I will totally not- ouch! Louch, why'd you nudge me for!?" I looked at their way to see Mel arguing with his brother.

"You deserve that for being a jerk on a sad day,"

"Tch," he humped, making me smirk, "Oi, Mel! Smiling for once in a while will reduce your wrinkles!"

"Ha?! What wrinkles are you saying?? Me? With wrinkles? Never." He said trying to smile a little making his face awkward, "See? Try to smile more and you may beat my handsome face sooner or later and maybe get a lady. Unless you start frowning again then..."

"Yeah yeah, continue being negative about my life and your face will be filled with wrinkles sooner than mine. Hmp!" he replied and looked away from me, "Good luck with life in the Palace, if I ever hear you messing around and got kicked out-- I will certainly laugh at you all day-night long when you come back." he said before walking away.

I shouted, "Well, that's something I'll be looking forward to! Coz I definitely will not let that happen." moving forward to Ethan and Louch, "Hey, you two."

"Good day, kiddo. Here's our gift from the three of us." Ethan said, taking out the present from behind his back. I smiled, taking it from him and admiring its beauty.

It's a long sword that's in a brown scabbard. I took the said sword out and admired the shiny blade of it. I took a few steps back and swung it, making a big whoosh sound.

It feels like I'm not holding a sword at all but a small dagger. It's also so light but the ability for it to cut is... I put it back to its scabbard and looked at the bystanders,

"That was supposed to be our gift to you a few months ago as a welcome present but making that sword took a bit too much time so yeah. One gift for two occasions, aye?" Ethan laughed while Louch just nodded.

"I appreciate it a lot! Thank you, guys. But if you can, I would like to test the swords' durability so if you could, gentlemen." I said while making a little bow, which they shrugged off a bit.

"Well, a goodbye match is good to me."

"Me as well!"

"A warm up match before I go. Good idea."

"Give us a few minutes to go somewhere safe first, then you guys can go for each other's neck. Thank you." Brigitte said, pulling our other friends with her.

"Brigitte, can you hold my bag for a few minutes? Please??"

"Sure, but we do know it will not be just a few minutes but hours -- and that will cost you a strawberry pie, please."

"Take the dessert you baked for me."

"-- On the other hand, since you're a dear friend of mine that will be free of charge."

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

Knock knock! Kenneth knocked on the Crown Prince's door to hear no response.

"Crown Prince, I am here to deliver the thing you asked for me a few days ago." He knocked again to hear the deep voice of the lad saying, "Come in."

He entered to see the male still on bed, bare-chested. Kenneth then turned on his heel.

"Your highness, please wear a top."

The crown prince looked at the back of the male, "It's my room. Don't worry about that."

Sighing, Kenneth turned around, "Very well then." he took the letter from his sleeve, handing it to the male, "It's all the information our men investigated about the lad we recently met."

He opened the paper and started reading.

"Also I heard that your highness-"

"-took the said lad as my guard? Yes, I did."

"But Your highness-"

"That boy looks familiar to me. I may have encountered him once as a child. He may know something really important for something I've been searching for years, " he looked up to his comrade, "and you know how important that is to me, Kenneth."

"Certainly, Your Highness...." He sighed as the Prince continued reading.

"..But do note that we cannot trust anyone so easily, as your life may be on the line because of the action we may do." he then stopped reading.

"... No one cares, as long as my younger brother is there to take my place. They will lose nothing."

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date: Monday, May 3 2021

It's the first monday of the month so here it is~. I'm splitting this part to two, but I'm not sure if I'll update it by this month as well or next month. Who knows? And one more thing, it's the last 3 weeks or less of 3rd grading so I'm kinda rushing things again *le cry* and I just found out our vacation is just 6 weeks and then the school year will start once again. I feel like crying and laughing at the same time ngl. Now, I go I go to finish my modules before I die Adios.