sᴀɴ

.•° ✿ °•.

SAN 三

°•. ✿ .•°

I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead. Alianna repeatedly thought as she looked around.

Is it possible? She questioned before lightly punching the table and instantly sending an electrifying tingling sensation over it.

I let my child instinct go for once, and it hurts! As the wind blew through the pages of Alianna's book, she put it back down.

... Wait what? She asked herself and lifted the book again, noting that it was now so light that even the wind could flip the book's cover.

"Is it just me or did the book's pages increase?" She murmured to herself as she sized the pages with her tiny hands.

The book with a journal like quantity pages earlier now has a Merriam-Webster Dictionary quantity?!

"Uwah, is this a History book or something?"

She carefully opened the first page to find the previous title of the page was still present, however, it was now written in English. She flipped the page again, this time, noticing a male and a female in front of a castle.

"Alianna?" A voice from behind her asked, and the young girl dropped the book on the ground, startled by the sudden presence.

"I-I'm sorry-"

He looked down to see the book and leaned down to take it, "Louise!" She cried out in panic as Louise flinched and came to a halt as a result of her sudden call.

"Y-yes, miss?" He asked, but received no response since Alianna, too, was at a loss for words.

Uwah, Yeon. Why did you call him?! She thought, glancing at the book on the ground.

"W-what dessert do you like? I'll ask them to prepare it right away." She offered, hoping he would reconsider picking up the book.

"Not hungry." He leaned again, taking the book from the ground.

"Milady, did you perhaps hidden something within this book?" He inquired, leaving Alianna perplexed, "Huh?"

"Nevermind. Father is calling for us, he wants to inform you that you are to pack your belongings and leave immediately." He added as he made his way out of the Gazebo, holding the book in his hand.

"M-my book.."

"I'll carry it for you, I can't let a lady herself carry a heavy object."

Uhm, it's only a book..

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

With the book in hand, Louise entered the living room, followed by Alianna, who wanted to take it back from him.

"Milady, your luggage is ready!", exclaimed Celeste, who was followed by Nana, as they both entered the room.

That fast? If I remember correctly, it's only been half an hour since Father called for me.

Alianna took a glance at both her and the luggage. "Aren't you more eager for me to leave the mansion than I am, Celeste?" Alianna questioned, a little harshly, as Celeste shook her head. "Not at all! I'm just eager for the miss's future. Oh! Should I call you Empress from now on?", she inquired, sounding a bit too much. a little too serious?

Isn't this shoelicking a bit too much?

"Celeste, isn't what you’re saying a little too much? The future is still far away, we don’t know what the future holds, what you've said earlier may harm us when the time comes."Alianna retorted, frustratedly.