ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ

Do note that this will be the currency I'll be using, to avoid confusion.

10 bronze coins($1)= 1 Silver Coin($100)
10 Silver Coins= 1 Gold Coin($1000)
100 Gold Coins= 1 Coin of Minerva($8000)

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUHACHI

°•. ✿ .•°

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

M

el looked at the sleeping Ethan, "We bid farewell to your coins, peacefully."

Allen took the huge tankard by both of his slightly slender hands, and lifted it up when an idea popped into his mind.

"Ah, he changed his min-Mother of the Sun God! What are you doing?!" A knight shouted, as Allen tapped the cup of his Dark Chocolate drink into the huge tankard of Sangiovese, "What? One way or another it will mix in my stomach anyway." He tried to reason, saying a phrase Alfredo would always say to him.

"Achoo!"

"Bless you."

Just to be safe that they won't dare drink this. And I'm also curious if chocolate and wine goes as well as chocolate and beer do in Tiramisu.

He once again, lifted the cup

"Allen-ah, are you sure about that? It's Alcohol." A concerned Knight asked him, making him stop once again. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Is this your first time drinking?"

"It is."

"..."

It's made of Sangiovese, a grape wine. What could go wrong with a Chameleon-looking grape? He thought, lifted the cup and started drinking it in one go leaving the Audience mouth drop and Louch pale.

"Yah! Allen, you shouldn't do that!" He said as he stood up and was about to grab the tankard from him when Mel blocked his way, "The night is just starting to get interesting, let's just see how it goes and we will decide what action we need to do."

"You bad Influence,"

"I'm sorry my good Samaritan Brother."

"Papa what's with the noise..." A just woken up bed haired Musume in his Pajamas asked by the stairs with his eyes squinting, once his sight was clear he roamed his gaze around the room to see a huge group of males, drinking.

"Musume, we still have customers and you're still 5 hours early before Helios(Sun) rises up once again. Go back or Allen will get mad at you once he sees that you're still awake." Alfredo reminds him, trying his best to make the child sleep again.

Musume blinks at him, "Hyung will?"

"Yes your Hyung will-"

"But he is drinking the giant tankard of Vese behind you, he won't even pay attention to the paling people around him." Musume reminds him pointing at the chugging Lad.

"He what?" He looked behind him to see the lad just finished drinking and even put the cup upside down as proof. "This will not be good." He scurried fast to the Kitchen to get Ashliot while Musume sat down by the stairs waiting for something to happen.

"O-oi, are you okay?" The knight beside Allen asked him as he lowered his head down, wobbling.

"Tch hahahahahaha..." A small laughter came out of him then started to sniffle, creeping the knight out.

"Allen-"

"Oi" The said lad called Mel, making him arch his eyebrow, "You ate my Cake, didn't you?"

"Haaa? What does your cake have to do with me??" A slightly pissed off Mel asked.

"Because you're fat, you pig."He replied, stunning the man while Louch is trying his best not to laugh.

"He called my Muscles fat..."

"you are right, he is interesting. Pfft" He looked towards his left to see the lad looking at his way

" Oi, you. "Allen leaned forward to Louch, making the distance between their faces only a breath away and made Louch sweatdrop a waterfall. "Y-yes?"He asked, trying to lean back as far as he can.

"...sea." Allen whispers to him, making all the hair particles in his body stand up.

"S-sea?" He whispered, clearly nervous because of how close they are to each other.

He doesn't know why, but Allen is making him nervous. He never felt that before to a man.

"Nausea..."Allen started to gag, and soon threw up on him. Not only on his shirt or pants, but also on his chest. After vomiting, Allen lost consciousness.

"Yah!! Allen!! Don't faint on that!"

"Louch also fainted!!"

"Oi, help me pick him up!"

"Towel!? Towel?!!"

"Gah!! It's on me! It's on me!!!"

"Stay away from me, you idiot!"

" Oi, stay awake!!! "

And that's how the troop's first impression of Allen went bad in one night.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"Hmm.." I groaned as I felt my head starting to hurt. Sitting down made it more painful, making me clench my eyes tight.

"You're awake." A man's voice from my left said, I looked at them with my eyes squinting, "Hmm?"

I tried to focus my gaze at them, but my sight was blurry. All I can see is their blurry brown hair.

The man reached for both of my hands and put a glass of what seems to be water and a pill, "Here, drink this. Your comrades said that you drank a lot of alcohol last night. The medicine may be bitter but it is effective for headaches."

"Hmm." I hummed with my eyes now closed, put the pill on my mouth and washed it away with water.

As he said, it is bitter but not too bitter.

"Already feeling better?" I nodded as I layed back down, and he tucked me in with the blanket.

"Sleep now, Father and I need to talk. See you later." He said, patting my head making me drowsy even more.

"G'nyt.." I mumbled hearing a chuckle at him.

"Good Morning to you as well, milady." shutting the door behind him.

Milady... It's been a while since someone called- I sat up quickly, with my previous drowsiness disappearing like thin air.

I look around to see my familiar small room with a few simple furnitures. The place I've been staying for almost a week now. I look beneath the blankets to see that my clothes are still on, which made me breathe in relief.

Who in the world entered my room without me knowing?

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Sunday, March 21 2021