ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUKYUU

°•. ✿ .•°

I'm running to the direction of the Training field, with two weave baskets on my shoulder full of food.

"Soldiers, faster!" The Captain bluntly said, tapping his shoe on the ground impatiently.

"Y-yes, sir!" I replied, struggling to run as I hopped every step and let gravity do its job.

I have two giant baskets on me and you want me to run faster?! I'm not a man! I stopped for a moment and ran their way once more.

To be honest, the task that was given to me wasn't that difficult compared to theirs.. I looked at my comrades who are running on the field with metal weights attached on their ankles and wrists.

I'm glad that mine is easier... for now.

Their happy faces last night had disappeared from its existence and were replaced with tired and exhausted faces added to their hangovers.

"Break!" He shouted as soon as I put the basket down in front of him. Patting my shoulder he said,"Good job, Allen. That's all for today's training."

"Uh, Yes... Thank you, Captain." I saluted him, slumping down with the others on the floor, breathing heavily.

I stood up once I heard someone's stomach growling and stretched out lazily.

"Uh, It's lunch time guys! Stand up or you'll run out of food!" I shouted at them, looking at the two giant baskets of foods for twenty-four grown muscular giants.

Aiya, these two dozen big babies.. Sighing, I took the huge picnic blanket out of the basket when a hand took it from me.

"Let me help too. Two people can finish it faster." Louch bluntly said, before taking the whole basket not waiting at my reply at all.

"Okay, then I'll-"

I turned to the other basket to start once again but saw it on another Soldier's hand, arranging them neatly with another.

Ah, I forgot that you all have two people's strengths...

As soon as they finished, they sat on a circular formation with the food on the center.

Ethan looks at me. "Here, sit here." He said, tapping the small space between him and another giant.

Well, he offered it nicely, so why not. I smiled and was about to sit. "Then, let's ea-"

"Is Sir Allen here today?" A servant interrupted, making me look at his way with my arm up. "The Duke is calling for you, and he said it's important. Please report to his Drawing room immediately."

I looked in front of me to see the foods swaying comically, calling my name with their imaginary cute faces.

Chocolate pudding, pumpkin pie, Almond cookie... My mind repeated all the dessert names like it's some kind of ritual.

I looked back to the servant back and forth, with my eyes blank.

"I'm sor-"

"Go, we'll leave you a little bit of everything. The Duke's order is a must, obey or you'll not be a Knight." Mel said munching on the food already.

"Please don't say that while eating, you're making me want to punch you." I bluntly said, making him shrug, "Your life, your choice."

"Hmph! Let's go, but do what you've promised!" I said glaring at Mel who just nodded at me, "Alright, alright. Go, have fun!"