ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-NANA

°•. ✿ .•°
||SECRETS PART II||

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"F-father, wait for us!" the girl with the ebony hair called out to Allen, as he sped up, clearly avoiding her because of what happened earlier.

*scene from the book*
"Father, wait for me!" The little lady yelled out to the Young Prince as he walked away from them. "Please don't leave me again like you did before!"

"Father my a$$!" Allen said, sighed after reading. "God damn, now I'm wondering if this web novel became famous because of this." she exclaimed, slamming the book close.

The person following him is none other than the female lead's little sister, Kiana. Someone he doesn't want to meet in the first place!

I'm deaf, I'm blind. I just had an amnesia a few minutes ago and I do not know them. Allen told himself as he started heading his way to a narrow path, taking a turn from the cold main road.

"Mister!" The girl called once again, still following him as he hid behind a bin to hide his figure. Squeezing tightly on that narrow space as he is afraid that she'll see him.

Now she'll leave and I'll be on my way to my business quietly… Allen reassured himself.

The young lad turned a blind eye on her like a ghost making her irk.

And-

"OI YOU XXX XXX WITH YELLOWISH HAIR WHY ARE YOU HIDING WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BAD YET. I JUST WANNA HAVE A TALK. XXX" she roared at him, obviously frustrated.

"YOU HEARTLESS XXX XXX OF XXX! LISTEN WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING TO YOU, YOU XXX!"
[censored for the readers' sake]

The child burst

"... wow. I must say, that child has a colourful vocabulary." Alianna muttered, feeling an electric wave went up on her body after reading.

YET, YOU SAID! YOU MEAN BAD BUSINESS, LIL' LADY. Allen shouted at her in his mind while bonking(still in his mind) her repeatedly.

“I expected that unexpected."Allen whispered to himself as he looked back to observe. "Is she gone yet?"

"No~pe, still there" a manly voice then came up from behind him.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

Allen managed to look back to see a man with black eyes, looking down at him as he rode on a large bird, the sound of its wings flapping loudly.

Shock is completely written on his face as he looked back and forth at the two people surrounding him.

One is related to the female lead and the other has an unknown motive.

I- seriously, can't she see that, with that loud noise?!!? Allen thought, as he peeked at the girl still trying to seek for him, paying the mysterious man and his ride no heed.

"Good Job, Meric. You found the target faster than me this time." he chuckled, patting the head of the said bird which just smirked back as it flapped its wings majestically.

The man then jumps down, making Allen flinch, jolting back up.

Lesson, dark and narrow alley is a no go next time… if there's still next time.

"Listen–" He placed his slender fingers at the still astonished Allen's head, whispering ancient words which soon made the young lad pass out, face first on the snow.

"Aigoo, my back hurts after riding Meric in this cold weather." He snapped his fingers and soon the bird took Allen on his grasp and flew away.

"Sigh, that was easier than I thought." He commented, wiping his hand with a handkerchief, discarding it on the snow, and started walking away quietly, leaving the young lady in the cold freezing.

Achoo!

"I need warmer clothes. I should have rode with them back rather than walking back in the snow."

Sniffle

"But tea time is more important."

Still the Prince didn't bother paying attention to her.

"Hmp! Definitely not worthy of my good big sister." she snarls to herself, walking back to see her siblings standing still. Hand on hand.

"Kiana…" her sister called out, which she flinched at.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

What is this awkward position…

I was awake the whole time when the anonymous man made my body go limp and made this giant bird carry me.

I'm not a tasty bird food. Please, don't eat me!!

I tried opening my eyes but it led to no success, 'I guess that man's magic is still in effect'.

[Almost there] A voice rang in my head making me flinch(in my head).

'Who's there?!?' I asked, but received no response.

I then started feeling the air's condensity changing, 'It must be searching for a place to land safely now… BUT PLEASE DON'T EAT ME ON YOUR NEST!'

As soon as I knew it, we landed safely on the grass(or so that's what I felt when I landed). The bird then took its claw off of me, letting me lay down there silently.

My body started sweating, ‘Is it planning on ripping my body into pieces here?! In this open area!?'

'I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE, BIRDIE. I STILL HAVE A REVENGE TO DO.'

[I can hear you, you pathetic human being.]

‘Have I gone crazy after talking to myself for so long that I've gained a certain voice in my head to have a chat with me? Thinking about it more deeply, maybe I have gone cuckoo, yeah…'

[You are certainly not sane, but right now you are not.] The voice explained to me as soon as someone placed their hand on my forehead. My body then started becoming lighter as seconds passed by, enough for me to gain enough strength to flutter my eyes open to see that 'someone' looked down at me.

[As I was talking to you.] The voice continued, with the man's mouth moving as if mimicking it.

[Now tell me, who are you?]

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited:not yet
Date:12.11.2021