ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUSAN

°•. ✿ .•°

Sitting down by the bed of the sleeping lad, I reminisce deeply on what happened yesterday.

The events from the book and from what happened earlier are the same, but Musume wasn't included in the kidnapping scene in the Novel. No one but the Heroine was taken hostage, so what exactly happened yesterday?

Looking back at the peaceful sleeping lad had me sighing. What is important right now is that he is okay and alive, I thought.

A knock suddenly disrupted my thoughts, I stood up and opened the door to see Uncle Ash with both of his hands holding a tray of food, "I brought food for both of you."

I nodded, clenching both my both hands in frustration. "I'm sorry" I said looking down, avoiding his gaze.

"What are you sorry for?"

"For what happened yesterday. Musume is still not awake because of me." I said and sitted down on the floor, then he looked at me. "No need to feel sorry, you did what you could. Now go down, I'll take care of him in your stead."

"Hmm." I stood up, then headed down and flipped the 'open sign' to see a familiar figure just outside the large window about to knock.

Quickly opening the door, I jumped to Alfredo catching him in surprise.

"Milady?!" He said, while dropping his bag and picking me up, "Allen, Allen is my name!" I scolded him while hugging his neck tight after not meeting each other for so long.

"Yes, Allen. I miss you too." He replied, hugging back.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"What do you want? Bread, stew, or bacon steak?" I asked after entering the house.

After Alfredo and I spent 10 years together, we obviously became close. In fact, he was closer to me than anyone I knew, as we treated each other like siblings since our ages aren't that far from each other.

"Bacon steak, please." He replied while resting his face on the counter, "Roger that!" I replied while putting an Apron on taking a whole bacon cut out of a bowl of water.

Pigs in this world don't exist, though there is a beast that tastes like it which is what I'd use instead. Patting dry the bacon, I cut it in a steak-like cut placing it on the pan.

"Anything interesting that happened today?" He questioned as I cooked, making me flinch. "By your reaction, that means I'm correct."

" A, aiya the butter is  burning. I need time- thyme! Where did the old man place the herbs? " I panicked and started making excuses as I put the melted butter on the cooking steak.

"Hmm.." I heard him, sounding a bit unconvinced.

Well, we've been together for 10 years so I guess... he'd know... I sighed and continued cooking.

Putting it on a plate and garnishing it a bit, I put it in front of Alfredo, ready to serve. "Done!"

He inspected it for a bit, before looking up at me, "It looks better than before. You didn't burn it today."

"Ha! What do you mean today? I am just that incredible at anything!" I exclaimed proudly feeling my nose extended like Pinocchio's.

"Yes, yes." He replied, grabbing the fork and knife and digging in, "Hmm.. Your steak really tastes better than anyone else."