ɴᴀɴᴀ

.•° ✿ °•.

NANA (七)

°•. ✿ .•°

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

Walking in the train station slowly is an adolescent girl followed by a few students with the same uniform as her—who had just been dismissed from school. Waiting patiently by the yellow line for the train to arrive.

A woman with a child stood next to her. The lass glanced at them before fishing out her phone from her pocket and began messaging someone. She was informing the oldest child in the orphanage she came from about her visiting later with spicy chicken lollipops for the other children.

However, the boy’s sudden sobbing caught her attention. She looked down at the two beside her, putting her phone down.

"Ajumma, bring me back to Umma*" She heard the kid sniffling as he pleaded, clutching the woman’s skirt with snot on his nose, "Shh, we'll get back later. You'll meet your Umma. Just be quiet for a while."

"No! I want to go back now!" The child sobbed once more. He appeared to be on the verge of crying now, causing the the lass next to them to become nervous by the situation.

"Hey, kid. Is everything all right?" She asked the sobbing child as she bent down to his level. "Do you know this lady?" He then shook his head repeatedly, "I don't, Noona."

She cursed in her head. Shit.

"Oi, Lady. Get out of the way, this is my child." The Ajumma** claimed. With a glare, she pushed the teen away from them, pulling the boy towards her, causing the child to wail loudly enough for the passengers nearby to hear.

"Ajumma, the kid himself said he doesn't know you. Please let the kid go." She softly reply back with raised hands as she walked forward while placing her bag down.

"No!" She denied, glaring at the lass, "This is my child, you can't get him away from me!"

Soon after, some guards were coming towards their direction; the commotion seemed to have caught their attention.

"Noona, I want my Umma. Help me." She heard his plea, reminding her of the children back in the orphanage.

Biting her lips in frustration, she requested the woman, "Ajumma, please let the boy go. The boy is crying, he is frightened. We can negotiate this later! I'll do anything, Please just let him go..." The woman looked down at him, before letting go as the child ran to a guard on the side.

Sighing in relief, the girl looked at the wailing boy then back at the woman again only to see her walking towards her way, but she was far too slow to react back.

"Anything?"

Thud!

The lady pushed her by the rail with a smile, "Then, die." she giggled

By the time she realized it, a train started making its way to her. The girl was crushed to death.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°