ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-ROKU

°•. ✿ .•°
||SECRETS PART I||

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

Allen silently listened to every clippety-clop of the carriage's horse hooves, as he walked by the pavement of a busy road, hearing some folks chat as they did their own errands. A few meters away from where he is, stood a huge wall. The wall that separates the wealthy people from plebeians like him.

Achoo!

Allen started sniffling and grabbed both of his shoulders, caressing them as if he was cold.

Why'd no one tell me that it's already the start of ber months* here! It's freezing cold out here.

Cough, cough 

He stopped on his own track and glanced at his right side. There were dozens of people laying and sitting down by the side of the road, wearing rugged clothes, and asking passers-by for some money.

He continued walking and went to one of the nearby shops.

Cough, cough 

A child coughed again, which was followed by a few people. The worried woman holding him could only tear up as she watches the suffering child. When a hand had suddenly showed up on her peripheral view, she looked back to see a young lad holding a few bags of bread on his arms and more by his feet.

"Here, eat. It's cold out here." The young man said as cold air came out of his mouth, which the woman shakingly took, surprised that it's warm.

"They are freshly baked, don't worry. It will quickly cool out here and you both can eat it without burning yourselves. I'll buy some hot soup after distributing this." he looked at the boy glancing up at him and smiled, "It won’t take too long, be strong young lad!" he said and soon jogged to the other people's places and distributed the bread to them. The lass and child can only look in awe to see someone is worried about them.

"Mama.." The young boy called the woman that was brought back to reality and hand fed him a few of the still warm bread, tearing up more. "It’s warm. Warm."

As she spoke, standing from afar was a girl with a dirty old scarf, wrapped around her neck, holding a paper bag containing a stale bread on her chest like it's part of her life. She gazed without any emotion at the man not far from her, fighting over the price of soup with the stall owner.

"Hm, Idiot." she mutter, glancing to the child and the woman not far from her, sighing.

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"Okay, we're done!" I exclaimed as I stretched and looked at them who were happily sipping the soup.

"You guys won't need to think about what to eat for a few days now, I talked and paid the bakery to give you freshly baked breads for one week… and some elderly woman said they will give soups to you guys on my behalf coz I'm broke enough to afford them hehe." I continued, scratching the back of my head.

“Broke? Did you possibly slip on the cold concrete on the way-"

"Nonono, certainly not! My body is still strong and flexible like before." I replied, laughing awkwardly.

"And… I'm sorry if this is all I can do, but I do hope you will feel a little bit better… now if you may excuse-"

"Y, YOUNG SIR!"