THIRTY THREE

(Y/N)

It's been a couple of days since I got back from...that house. I settled back in fairly quickly after being away for who knows how long, my brothers also settled in nicely. They got their own place in Twilight Town whereas I took residence back in Roxas' apartment.

I told Roxas I could stay with any of my brothers, Vincent and Damien insisted too, but Roxas wanted me to stay since he grew accustomed to having me there. Plus he liked having a roommate, even if it meant he had to share his room with me.

That made me warm in the inside, who am I to refuse after hearing that?

Though there was a sliiiight problem—it seems Sora has also taken refuge in his apartment. The three of us camped out in Roxas' room, with me taking the bed and the two of them taking the floor. However, Roxas was soon going to have a bunk bed installed since Sora doesn't appear to be leaving anytime soon.

I recommended to renovate the place to be bigger, but he waved the matter off and said his place was big enough already.

...are you sure about that?

Well, apparently with a little bit of magic it was.

His room was bigger than before, so now the three of us had enough room for our stuff. I still felt bad I took his bed and invaded his room, but in the inside I was happy to be with them.

I quietly left the room, hearing soft snores coming from the two males on their bunk bed, I shut the door gently as I could. It was peaceful and quiet as I walked into the living room.

"Is this how it'll be from now on?" I questioned myself, silence following after. "I wish it could be."

I entered the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. Taking small sips I got lost in my thoughts.

I couldn't hide the unease I felt about my...mother. After finding out the truth about myself, which turns out most of my life is an entire lie, who was I related to in Kingdom Hearts? Well, I assume I'm related to one of the characters. If not, well....

Shaking my head, I took another sip and sighed. Obviously I have someone in mind, but I can't be too sure I'm related to them. We do share similar qualities and are almost practically alike. Not like they would know, but eventually I'll have to confront them and ask.

"I wonder if she'll know or not?" I hummed to myself quietly, taking one last sip of water. "At least I'll know when I ask her."

You think you can run from me?

My entire body froze and I almost dropped the cup in my hands. No....

I'll have you back, one way or another. You can't escape from me little girl, not even your friends can save you.

I looked around frantically, trying to find the source as if they were in the room with me. I was met with maniacal laughter.

You may have existed here first, but what'll happen if that's taken away from you? Didn't you come here for...an exchange? The offer still stands~

"Wh-What do you mean?"

Didn't you want to save that poor boy from his fate in the beginning? I can still make that happen you know, he'll be gone—

"No!" I accidentally blurted out, covering my mouth and looking in the direction of the room. I heard no movements so I was safe. "You will not take him away from them! He deserves to be happy!" I whispered harshly.

Then if you don't want him to go bye bye, come back to me. If you don't, well, you better say your goodbyes you brat.

I felt a lump in my throat. "Will you keep your word if I do?" My voice was barely above a whisper.

Have I ever lied to you before, darling~? You have one week, once you've made your decision come to the abandoned mansion ALONE. Don't even bother telling anyone about this, or say goodbye to key boy~

The malicious aura was gone and I felt like I could finally breathe again. I felt my eyes water. I thought I could finally have a break but I can't seem to catch one.

I wiped my eyes and hiccuped, feeling my lips quiver. My chest feels heavy and all I wanted to do was break down.

Now what do I do?

Letting out a deep breath, I glanced in the direction of the bedroom. Feeling the corners of my lips lift up in the slightest, I've made my decision.

Anything to protect them.

Hello! Sorry for not updating in a while, life has gotten me busy. I decided to hop on and update while I can. Plus I have some ideas in mind for chapters!

Also, the book is nearing its end! Like the other book, it's nearing its end as well. Not sure how many more chapters until the end but it's getting there. I might do multiple endings plus an epilogue. Depending on how this story is going.

Sorry if the chapter is a bit shorter than usual. Think of it as...a filler?

Another thing: HOLY MOLY #1 in kh3 tag??!! At least, as of today when I saw it. Might change but oh well.... How is that even—y'all I didn't think I even make #1 in anything thank you all for the love and support ㅠㅡㅠ