THIRTY SEVEN (RW)

THIRD

When the creature stood back up, it caught the attention of the bickering pair below. Kuro narrowed her eyes at the being before widening, sensing the presence of two more like it. They were steadily approaching where they were at. "Looks like we've got company, hah, what a reunion this is." A chuckle left her lips. "How nice of you two to join the party!"

(Y/N) was momentarily confused before seeing two other giant beings join them, they hadn't made any sound indicating they were approaching so it shocked her to see them appear so suddenly.

"Wha—"

"You said one of three right? Well, look who decided to show up and complete the holy—I mean unholy trinity." Kuro snickered, dodging the slap to the arm from (Y/N). "Go on, say hello mother dearest."

"Keeper, at long last we finally meet." One of the two spoke, it had a masculine tone so she had to assume the being was male. The other of the two was obviously a female judging by the form it was given.

"Indeed, it is a joyous occasion to be reunited like this." The female giant spoke, looking down at the two before looking up at the one across from her. "Hatred, why didn't you summon us sooner?"

"Didn't...Know..."

"Still not used to talking huh? You'll get used to it soon enough." The one who stood by the female giant spoke.

"Give him a break, Despair, you know how he is."

"Okay, Sorrow, who put you in charge? Also, why are you acting out of character, you're rarely this calm instead of moping around all the time." The male giant, known as Despair, grumbled.

Sorrow sighed, shaking her head. "That may be so, but I'm allowed to have other emotions you know. I can feel other things besides sorrow."

Kuro snorted, but it caught the attention of the two and now they were staring down at her. Their gazes didn't intimidate her and she also stared back at them. An amused grin formed on Sorrow's lips while Despair bellowed a loud laugh.

"Well if it isn't Kuro, that is the name you go by now right? Or should I say—"

"Enough." She snapped, narrowing her eyes in warning. "We don't want to give away too much so early, hm?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and pouted. "You don't like the original name I gave you?"

Her companion began to panic, waving her hands in front of her. "N-No! Nothing like that—i-it's just...uhm..."

The other three chuckled at her flustered demeanor while (Y/N) felt her lips quirk up slightly. She diverted her attention from Kuro, who proceeded to argue with Despair and Sorrow, and turned to Hatred. He peered down and her, getting down on one knee and offering his hand for her to get on again. She carefully got onto the palm of his hand as she slowly rose to his feet, gentle yet careful of his Keeper on his hand.

(Y/N) looked up at the rather gentle giant, at least when it came to her, and smiled softly at him. "How are you, Hatred?"

"Hatred is...okay...it nice...to meet...you again, Keeper..." He replied, nodding his head subtly. "Ready to...go home?"

Her eyes widened, she had almost forgot about that. Unexpected information was thrown at her she momentarily forgot why she was here. However, she didn't feel the drive to go back unlike moments ago. She fiddled with her fingers nervously and shook her head. A low hum was heard above her, before signaling to the other three. It got there attention and they gathered around, well, Kuro floated up to where she was and hovered.