FIVE

"He thought it was Simple and Clean...and didn't think twice when it came to you."

---

Fortunately, the portal lead them to the place his heart desired the most: The Final World. Riku looked around in awe at the place, since its his first time ever being there. Is this the place Sora has been at the whole time?

"Sora, is this...?"Riku trailed off, still caught up in the scenery.

Sora nodded without looking at him. "I was all alone here, until she came. Then, I didn't feel so lonely anymore. Everything became better since she arrived." You can hear the fondness in his voice when he spoke of you. "She told me everything; from where shes from, her family background...everything. I just wish I was there for her when she needed someone the most." His voice became sad now, almost empty.

"Don't worry Sora," Riku gave him a determined nod. "We'll get her back. Have hope."

"What are you two doing here?" A voice called out behind them.

The two boys turned around in alarm, keyblades summoned and ready to attack. Until their eyes laid on the person. The spiky brunette looked like he was about to burst into tears at the sight.

It was you.

Still transparent as ever though.

And Floating.

"Sora..? But---how?" You were flabbergasted he was here. "You're not suppose to be here, you're suppose to be---"

"I'm here because I want to bring you back." Sora cut you off. "I'm going to piece back your heart, your existence. So you can finally live the life you wanted."

You were shocked to silence, you didn't think he would do so much for you. At least, for someone he just met within how long of a timeframe. You turned your head to the boy next to him. "And you let him?" Raising a brow at the end, questionably and almost accusingly.

Riku held his hand up in surrender. "It was his idea not mine. Then again, this is Sora we're talking about." He then gave you a good look. "So, you must be the friend he oh-so fancies."

At that, your face erupted into a pink blush(or at least as much of a blush on your transparent face) and your face was feeling warm. You avoided eye contact with the both of them, feeling all shy now. Sora was also in the same predicament(just not transparent like you) and he was full on blushing, shyly giving you glances.

Riku sighed but chuckled. He probably shouldn't have said that but he couldn't help it, he had to see this girl that Sora wanted to bring back so badly.

"Relax, I'm just teasing you guys." Chuckling once more until he turned serious. "Do you know how to get your heart back?"

The attention was brought back to you in all seriousness. Although it looked like you didn't have the answer. "I'm not sure. I don't exist in this realm, this world. So theres no place my heart would be at." She looked down at the floor dejectedly. "I'm sorry, I caused so much trouble didn't I? I probably shouldn't have came here in the first place."

"No!"

You jumped at the urgency of the voice, you looked at Sora with wide eyes. "Wh-What?"

Sora approached you and tried to touch your hand but stopped, remembering what happened the first time he tried. "No...you're wrong." He looked into transparent eyes(that sounds weird). "You never caused any trouble. In fact, its the opposite." A smile formed on his lips. "You're a blessing."

You couldn't help the waterworks happening, the tears falling after a minute of trying to hold them in. For once, you felt accepted, you felt needed...you felt loved. Then, out of nowhere, a light shined on you enveloping your entire figure.

"No, not again!" Sora cried, reaching for you but was stopped.

"Sora, wait." Riku stopped him. "Look."

The keyblade wielder stopped and looked to where his friend told him to. The light still shined on you but slowly dimmed away to reveal your form: in full color. However, there was one thing left to find out.

Sora immediately wrapped his arms around you for a hug. He expected them to go through you but instead he actually gripped onto you. When he didn't feel himself phase through you, he brought you closer to him. He was savoring the moment of being able to be with you again.

"You're...you're physical again." He said breathlessly. "You're whole again."

You were beyond shocked as well, you didn't know how it happen but you're a whole again. Your heart is back where it belonged, you existed again. "I...I am." Once it hit you, your hugged the boy with all your might. "I'm me again!"

Riku watched from behind them, a smile on his face. He was happy his best friend was happy again, the light was back in his eyes. All because of you. "Hate to break it to you lovebirds, but I think its time we go home." Immediately the two of you separated at the sound of his voice, blushes evident on both your cheeks.

Sora held your hand, the smile back on his face as he gazed at you. "Yeah, lets go home." He summoned his keyblade and opened a portal. Riku already went through and just when Sora was going to follow him, he was held back by you. He turned and saw the hesitation on your face. "(Y/N)?"

You bit your lip nervously. "What if...they don't like me? Cause I saw, Sora. When I was engulfed in the light I saw through your memories on what happened. Its not like I wanted to but it happened. You might say I'm not a problem, but I can't say the same goes for your other friends."

Sora hummed but gripped your hand tighter. "Don't worry about it. If worst comes to worst, I'll protect you. You're safe with me." He placed your hand on his chest. "Your heart is safe with me."

---

annnnd MAGIC! You're whole again! Told ya it would get better...for now.