FIFTEEN

Surprisingly, Lea and Isa wanted to hang out with you the next day. When word got out with the rest of the gang, they all wanted to hang out with you.

So, the spikey redhead and blunette were the next pair to spend the day with you. Not that you minded, you were happy they wanted to spend time with you. Especially Isa, you were kinda hesitant he didn't want to be around you and was only normal around Lea since they go way back but Isa actually liked having you around.

You didn't annoy him like the redhead did, and he was glad of that. He was also surprised at how respectful you are and how your manners were.

I guess that won him over to being your friend.

The day started out pretty simple, the two males wanted to treat you out to breakfast. You felt bad they had to spend money on you but they simply brushed it off since you three were hanging out. In the end, you let them pay and thanked them for their kind generosity.

After breakfast, you three just went for a stroll around town. Simple yes, but you loved going on walked so you didn't mind the stroll. You were shy talking to them after breakfast but Lea being Lea, he became the ice breaker and soon you all were engaged in talks about anything.

They asked you question and you answered, you asked them questions and they answered back. Kinda almost like 21 questions but the questions were normal and harmless. They did however asked about your background and you told them in a simpler version you told Sora.

Isa was very sympathetic to your situation and told you that if you ever need someone to talk to he'll be there for you. Lea, on the other hand, was furious. Not at you, but at your old life. Mostly your family.

"I thought all families were good?" Lea ranted. "How could they even do such a thing to someone like you?" His gaze then softened when he saw your down casted expression. "But they did do something right."

You looked at him confused. "What?" Even Isa was looking at him oddly.

"They made you meet us, all of us." And you noticed he was right. You were glad to meet everyone, especially Sora.

Lea and Isa lead you to where the sand lot was at because apparently there was a struggle match going on. You remembered that from the game, wondering if the twilight trio and Roxas signed up for it. When you got there, you were right. The four of them were in their own group talking so you three kicked it in a spot near them. Isa and Lea stood up while leaning against the wall while you sat down in between them with your back against the wall.

You were kinda getting weird looks, since it looked like those two were your bodyguards or something. Well, they kinda were, you just didn't notice the looks they were giving when boys looked at you in a way they did not like. They felt like your two older brothers who were watching out for their little sister.

A boy about you age was looking at you and you saw that, you didn't like the look he was giving you so you focused your attention to the struggle match in front of you. The boy, however, didn't take the hint and approached you.

Well, tried to.

Isa blocked his path from going to you and gave the boy his famous intimidating face expression. Lea still stood by your side as you were still sitting on the ground but still gave the boy a look.

"I'm sorry, but I believe your group of friends are that way." Isa pointed to a group of kids at the other side of the sand lot, who looked nervous at him pointing their way. "Please leave."

The boy, Eren, was kinda intimidated by Isa but still stood his ground. "I just wanna talk to the girl, not you. So if you'll let me---"

"Sorry buddy," It was Lea who spoke up. "But I don't think that's such a good idea." His bright green eyes were glaring at the poor boy. "So I suggest you listen to my friend here and leave or we'll have to do this the hard way." As he said that, he made a small fire in the palm of his hands but small enough the boy could see it.

Eren gulped and backed away immediately from the trio, he seemed to finally got the hint that you were off limits.

You sighed in relief, finally the boy left. You gave Isa and Lea a thankful look. "Thank you, I'm not used to that kind of attention." It was true in a way, you were a gorgeous looking girl but you didn't really see yourself like that. You thought you were pretty average but to the eyes of guys you were someone they wanted.

Well, except Isa and Lea. They only saw you as their friend.

Who is really pretty.

"He was getting annoying for a bit when he didn't take the hint. I'm glad his braincells kicked in and made him realize he wasn't wanted." Isa tsked as he took his spot back next to you, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. His eyes were closed and he was looking down irritated.

"That boy never stood a chance anyway, have you seen him?" Lea laughed. "Even I wouldn't want him if I was a girl. He just doesn't cut it."

You giggled as the two of them began roasting the boy, Eren, who looked scared as heck as he glanced this way a couple times.

After a couple of more fights, you saw Roxas approach the three of you with a smile on his face. "Hey Axel, Isa." His eyes landed on you. "Hi (Y/N)"

You greeted him back as Lea patted him on the shoulder, Isa greeted him with a nod.

"I didn't see you guys there, how are you enjoying the matches so far?" Roxas asked you three.

"Great great great! Can't wait to see you fight Roxas." Lea told him.

"It was, interesting to say. Besides an unfortunate event, I would say I'm enjoying these matches." Isa responded.

Roxas rose a brow, confused. "Unfortunate? Did something happen?" And so the two males told the blonde what happened just moments ago.

Roxas turned and looked for the guy, when he did he glared fiercely at him. Eren, who felt like someone was drilling holes into him, looked around until his eyes met ocean blue ones that belonged to a certain keyblade wielder. The boy jumped and gulped, feeling fear.

'Shit, shes friends with Roxas too?!' Eren saw Roxas was glaring at him. 'Yeah shes DEFINATELY off limits.' Eren seemed to have enough and left the sand lot, along with his friends who saw what he was looking at.

You watched the group leave, smiling at bit as they did. "Looks like your glare did just the trick Rox."

Roxas kept glaring at them as they left. "Hn." He then took a seat next to you as Isa scooted over a bit to make room for him. "I'll be staying here to make sure it doesn't happen again." He took your hand that was closest to him and held it in a protective grip. You didn't mind that and held it back

That afternoon was sure full of interesting encounters.

----

whoop, double update! i'm sorry if they seemed too OOC. I just thought it would fit for this chapter.

Eren is totally a random name I came up with and if your name happens to be the same I apologize for making you look bad.