FOURTEEN

This is a continuation from Chapter 13! The specials will have their own separate chapter, I'll label those chapters in the future.

Also, I decided to just have casual friendship fluff with Sora and Roxas. I don't want to rush on the romance just yet with Sora, it will build up eventually. As like someone commented before, I won't bring back the drama just yet and just focus on the small happy moments between the characters and my OC. Even if my OC doesn't quite have a name but you get what I mean.

---

The sight you woke up to the next morning made you wish you had your own gummi phone in this realm. Sadly you didn't but who knows?

You were the first to wake up between the three of you, Sora and Roxas were still fast asleep on the floor next to the bed. But that's not what made you want to laugh.

No, what made you want to laugh was the fact Sora was basically all over Roxas. Sora was half laying on Roxas with his lower body on top of Roxas's torso and Sora's hand squashed up against the poor blonde's face and a slight drool coming from the corner of his mouth. Roxas however, was not having it. His hand was squashed against Sora's face and his eyebrows were furrowed, as if annoyed at something.

You giggled to yourself quietly, spotting Sora's gummi phone on the stand next to the bed. Grinning mischievously, you took it and opened up the camera. Making sure the flash wasn't on and it was on silent, you quickly snapped a photo of the two then quickly placed the phone back in its original place.

Getting quietly out of bed, you decided to make breakfast for the three of you. So, you quickly and silently got out of the room to head to the kitchen. You decided on a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon with a side of toast. As for the drink you poured the three of you a nice glass of orange juice.

The moment you poured the last glass, you heard shouting coming from Roxas's room.

"SORA GET OFF OF ME!" It was Roxas's voice and he did not sound happy. "How the heck did you even end half laying on me anyway?"

"Ehehe, sorry Rox!" It was Sora's voice this time and he sounded embarrassed. "I have a habit of moving around in my sleep."

You silently laughed to yourself, setting the glass down and heard more shuffling in the room. You thought it was them getting up from bed.

"Hey, wheres (Y/N)?" Sora asked. "She did sleep on the bed, right?"

"Uh, I'm pretty sure she did." Roxas answered, sounding confused himself. "Wait, whats that smell?"

"Huh...?" Sora asked. "Wait, who's in the kitchen?"

It was silent for a minute until two pairs of feet began running out of the room and to the kitchen. There, you stared as they huffed with their hands on their knees and bending over. You waited until they looked up and when they did, they looked surprised seeing you there.

"(Y/N)?" Roxas took a step closer and saw food on the table. "You cooked?"

You nodded. "I thought since I woke up first, I might as well cook breakfast." You gestured to the food on the table. "Well dig in, don't want the food getting cold." You took the seat you were standing in front of.

It was a circular table so the three of you sat in a triangle looking position. Roxas and Sora took their seats, thanking you for the food, and dug in.

They complimented you that the food was delicious, even if it was something so simple. You blushed and thanked them for the compliments. It was something you're not used to, back in your world you were mostly blamed for everything rather than being complimented. So it was nice for a change to get complimented.

Roxas offered to wash the dishes while Sora dried them. Well, at first Sora didn't want to but with one stern look from the spikey blonde the brunette had to comply. Roxas shooed you to the living room while they took care of the dishes, so you did just that after trying to offer washing and drying the dishes instead. As you can see you lost that argument.

You were going to sit on the sofa in the living room but you decided to head back to Roxas's room to gaze out his window near his bed. It was that very window he would open in the game every time he woke up, now it looked like you were in his place.

The view outside his window was beautiful, the birds flew by and one even decided to hover over to you for a bit.

"Why hello there little one," You could tell it was a baby bird just now learning to fly. "good morning to you too." The bird chirped happily to you, gently flying closer and nuzzling your cheek and you giggled at the ticklish feeling of its soft feathers. It flew away after that.

Unknown to you, however, you didn't know that you were being watched. At the door, Sora and Roxas watched you with small smiles on their faces as they saw you play with the small bird. Just moments after it flew away you had the feeling you were being watched so you turned around and saw them looking at you, smiling.

You tilted you head to the side a bit, confused. It only made the two laugh and walk to you and join you on the bed. Roxas sat on your right while Sora sat on your left. The three of you looked out the window together.

It was small talk here and there while the two of you gazed at the outside scenery. You three didn't really feel like going out so all of your just hung out in Roxas's room the whole morning. When it was around lunch time, Sora suggested the three of you eat out. You agreed and looked at Roxas for his answer. He agreed too so you all got ready, in separate rooms of course, and headed out to go eat.

It would seem Little Chef's bistro was the only place you guys loved to eat at. Not that the little guy mined, Little Chef loved cooking for you all. So in all to say, lunch was delicious.

Roxas's eyes sparkled and pulled you with Sora by the wrists to get ice cream. Can you guess what flavor?

Sea Salt Ice Cream.

How can you not?

Its Twilight Town after all.

As Roxas paid for the ice cream, the three of you headed over to the usual spot at the top of the clock tower. You sat in between Sora and Roxas, one on your left and one on your right. The three of you ate the ice cream while also having small talk here and there. It was a nice day so far. You get to spend time with two of your favorite characters after all, even if one of them you used to have a small crush on.

Or do you still?

You three hung out there for a little while longer before leaving some time before dinner time. Of course, you offered to cook again and there were no objections from the males. So, you all stopped by the supermarket to buy whatever you needed to cook for tonight's dinner. After getting everything, you all headed back to Roxa's place.

Lets just say dinner was just as delicious and eventful at breakfast and lunch combined.