THIRTEEN

Everyone ended up in Twilight Town because why not, its Twilight Town. When they landed, the group was greeted by the Twilight Town trio: Hayner, Pence, Olette. The trio ran up to the group excitedly with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys!" Hayner greeted them when he reached them. "What brings you here?" He then notices you with them. "Oh, hey (Y/N). You feeling okay now?" There was concern in his voice.

You smiled and nodded at him, touched that he was worried about you even though you guys just met. "Hey Hayner, I'm doing fine now thanks for asking." Sora, who stood next to her, held her hand in a gentle grip, he grinned at the boy in greeting.

Hayner eyed the two of them, mentally smirking. "That's good."

Olette stands next to Hayner, a kind look on her face. "Welcome to Twilight Town, is it just like how you remember it?"

You nodded happily, a joyous glint in your eyes. "Its exactly how I remember it." You looked around in awe. "Its actually my favorite world."

Pence stood on the other side of Hayner, a grin formed on his lips. "Well ain't that swell, we feel honored you feel that way." He bowed jokingly, as if presented a huge award. You giggled in response.

Roxas stepped up to stand on the other side of you. "We're actually heading over to Little Chef's bistro, you three wanna tag along?"

Ventus stood next to Roxas, nodding. "Yeah, we're planning on getting something to eat. Unless you three ate already."

The trio shook their heads, Hayner speaking up for them. "We were actually heading there ourselves until we saw you guys."

Olette nodded. "Yeah, we were planning on eating there since it was time we ate something."

"Oh good, mind if we join you three?" Isa was the person who spoke. The trio agreed and the huge bunch were on their way to the bistro to eat. When they got there, Little Chef was there to greet them at the door. The little rat made gestures but they all caught on he was greeting them, everyone greeted him back.

Since there was a lot of them, they had to be in separate tables.

Which Sora immediately claimed to sit by you, and by some luck the table he chose was seated for two. You felt your heart flutter in your chest when you noticed that, however, you didn't know if the brunette knew that too. Sora sat down and you sat down on the seat across from him. He immediately started talking with you and you talking back.

Everyone else was paired in either pairs or trios.

The Twilight Trio sat with each other.

The Sea Salt Trio sat with each other.

Terra and Aqua sat together.

Ventus and Vanitas sat together.

Donald and Goofy sat together.

Axel and Isa sat together.

And finally Riku and Namine sat together.

Everyone ordered what they wanted so they talked with their partner(s) while waiting for them to be ready. Their conversations ranged from many different things, the most random one was between the brunette and you. You two literally talked about anything, from why is the sky blue or why the letter I sounds like how it spells.

Yeah I don't know either.

The two of them were getting odd looks from Donald and Goofy who sat near them, while Riku and Namine chose to ignore them since it seemed normal when it came to Sora.

Eventually everyone's food was ready was served to the person who ordered it, everyone ate their food in peace and their hunger was satisfied. Each pair or trio talked while they ate when it was appropriate so there was no food being spat anywhere which was good. Or else Little Chef would throw a fit. Once they all finished their foods, they thanked Little Chef for the meals and went on their merry way. Everyone decided to go on their own for a while, so whatever pair or trios stuck together and went somewhere else in Town.

Sora was once again paired with you, since he still held your hand.

There was one place you wanted to go to, a place you didn't get to explore when you played the game.

The Twilight Town clock tower.

It was such a shame it was never added to explore, but now you're here in the flesh it was the perfect opportunity to go there yourself. Hopefully it wasn't occupied at the moment, especially by the Sea Salt Trio and Twilight Town Trio.

"Where did you wanna go?" Sora asked you as the two of you walked side by side.

You pointed at the clock tower, Sora followed where your finger pointed. He realized where you wanted to go.

"The clock tower?" You nodded eagerly, and he chuckled in response. "Then lets go before someone beats us."

Luckily when you two made it, no one was there. You two went up to where the two trios would eat their sea salt ice cream while gazing off into the sunset.

You excitedly sat down on the ledge with your legs dangling over the side. Sora joined you and sat next to you. The two of you gazed off into the warm sunset, nothing was said by the two of you for a while. That is, until you noticed something from the corner of your eye.

It was a Sea Salt ice cream popsicle.

Sora held it out to you with a smile, gesturing you to take the ice cream. "I thought you might want one, you've never tried this before have you?"

You took the ice cream with a small smile, shaking your head. "No, but I've always wanted to try it." You took a bite, chewing a bit before swallowing. "Its a bit salty, but sweet at the same time."

Sora laughed, taking a bite of his own and swallowing. "That's exactly what I said when I first tried it."

So, the two of you ate your ice cream while talking here and there. The sun was slowly setting and the night sky decided to grace you two with its presence along with the night stars.

The two of you stayed there for a while longer until it was getting a bit chilly. You both decided it was time to hit the hay. Luckily, Roxas offered the two of you to stay at his place. Axel and Xion had their own place so they kicked it there.

"You can take my bed (Y/N)." Roxas already made his bed ready for you. "Sora and I will be on the floor next to you so you won't be alone." He gestured to the make shift beds on the floor. "And before you say otherwise, nothing you say will make me so you sleep on the floor." You snapped your mouth shut when he saw you open your mouth to protest.

"Fine..." You pouted. "Thanks for letting us stay here Roxas. I mean it." Roxas nodded at you with a small smile.

"No problem."

The three of you tried to go to sleep.

Keyword: tried.

The three of you ended up talking for a while longer before falling asleep. And the sight you woke up to the following morning made you wanna burst out laughing.

----

I lowkey had no idea where this chapter was heading but I've decided to add casual fluff for the next couple chapters before going back to the drama.

does that sound okay?

also...THIS STORY HIT 1K READS?!

bruh how does that even happen.

I didn't know this story was that good.

BUT THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO THINK IT IS SINCE YOU READ IT.