Chapter 44....

We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out, looking at our presents and eating the lasagna Liv had made. Liv helped me set up my polaroid camera which only resulted in me taking at least 40 pictures with everyone.

I wanted to remember this day for years to come so I took as many photos that I could before Noah basically took the camera away. If he hadn't I was pretty sure I would have used the whole roll of film. But with my ever growing pile of pictures the others would be able to take a few home too.

The best part though was still seeing the excited looks on everyones faces. All through out lunch everyone talked about our trip to Seattle in a few months. I knew they would love the gifts and yeah they may have been on the slightly pricey side it didn't matter. Not when they all looked extremely excited to go.

The afternoon passed by fairly quickly and before I knew it was time to head back to Noah's. It was almost five and none of us wanted to deal with the wrath of Ava. No thank you.

After putting everything in the car I was once again engulfed in a tight hug from Liv. Going around I hugged everyone thanking them for the presents. It was literally the best afternoon. I wasn't sure if anything could top it.

Promising to see each other in a few days and plan for New Years the three of us piled back into the car.

"Thank you again for the present Noah." I said, popping my head through the console.

"When we couldn't get you off the mountain I figured you'd like it."

"I'll be dragging the both of you with me in the New Year." I promised. Hey I might as well put the present to use!

"Still can't believe you got soccer tickets for us." Noah shook his head at me through the review mirror.

"Yeah how did you manage that? The tickets usually sell pretty fast." Alex turned to look at me.

"Wasn't too hard. Just waited in line on the computer for a few hours." I shrugged.

"A few hours?"

"Yeah while I was at work one day." At least it was a slow day that day so it wasn't a big deal just sitting there refreshing the page. If I did have to help someone Helen was kind enough to watch the computer for me incase it was my turn.

"Alex and I saw them play once years ago and it was amazing." I didn't need to look at their faces to know they were thinking about that day years ago. Back when Alex's parents were alive and Noah's little sister. Reaching over I squeezed both boy's biceps.

"While you guys are watching men run abounding kicking a ball, the girls and I are going to drool over Harry Styles." I could already imagine seeing Harry shirtless singing. Better than soccer any day.

"Am I going to lose my girlfriend to Harry Styles?" Alex asked Noah.

"Lose? Babe, you've already lost me to him." I patted him arm. "I'm sorry but if Harry Styles asked me to come back stage with him you'll never see me again."

"You would pick Harry Styles over me? Your boyfriend?" Alex acted offended but from the tilting of his mouth I knew he wasn't. I pretended to think it over but I already knew my answer.

"Yes."

"Wow." He blinked at me.

"Sorry bro but its Harry Styles." Noah butted in.

"Dude!"

"What? Even I can admit he's talented and if I wasn't straight I'd go for him." Noah shrugged. My grin widened.

"I knew I liked you for a reason Noah." He sent me a wink that had my boyfriend rolling his eyes.

It has become one of Noah's favorite past times to flirt with me when Alex was around. We all knew he meant nothing by it. Noah saw me as nothing other than a friend and Alex knew that. But it was funny to Alex's possessive side.