Chapter 12....

Semi-Edited 

Song above is....Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid (I freaking love this song) 

Happy Reading! :) 

"Liv just pick one!" Lexi groaned leaning against the wall beside me.

"But I can't decide!" Olivia moaned through the stall door. Lexi groaned again and closed her eyes.

This was our tenth store and its been a good two hours since we got to the mall. The first little bit wasn't bad. It was actually kind of fun going shopping with friends, even though I wasn't quite sure I'd count Lexi as a friend. But even she lightened up a bit the more we shopped and she even talked to me without glaring!

Although it soon became apparent that shopping with Olivia wasn't for the weak. The moment Olivia stepped into a store she went into shopping mode, a mode I've never seen on anyone before. The thing about her was she wasn't just someone who grabbed a shirt she liked and paid for it.

No, she was a bargain shopper. She'd find the sale rack and go through it so thoroughly, finding clothes I don't think the workers even knew they had. It was pretty amazing seeing her find an entire outfit for more than half the original price.

But along with being a bargain shopper she was very indecisive. She could never pick which top or pants she liked better. Or if she did find something she'd go on about how it didn't look just right and so on.

She said at the beginning she only needed a new pair of shoes and a jacket. Well...five bags and ten stores later we still didn't have shoes or a jacket.

I was okay with it all until half an hour ago. Then my feet started to hurt and I was beyond thirsty, so I was just as ready to go as Lexi was.

With Olivia still in the dressing room trying things on and deciding on stuff it left me alone with Lexi. Now that it was just the two of us I could feel the awkwardness kick in. I found since the start of our shopping trip that Lexi wasn't as bad as she seemed.

With her short black hair with dyed purple strips in it she had that 'goth, badass' vibe about her. The aura she gave off was one that you didn't really want to mess with. But through out the day I've seen different sides of her pop up.

I could tell she really did care for Olivia despite the little comments she made. The comments were definitely not serious and Olivia seemed to know that to. I wasn't sure what made her so stand-offish and untrustworthy but I did know if you were her friend she would defend you until the world ended.

With the awkwardness rising I cleared my throat.

"Lexi." I spoke her name softly. I watched as she glanced over at me and for the first time she didn't have a hard look on her face. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." It surprised me just as much as them when I snapped but with everything that's happened and what happened today with Mitch I couldn't help it.

"I understand." She spoke, which actually surprised me. "We've both had shitty boyfriends." She shrugged. My hand subconsciously moved down to gently grasp my wrist.

"Yeah boyfriend." I mumbled looking away.

"What happened to your wrist?" I looked up and found her glancing from my wrist to my face.

"N-Nothing." I muttered. I watched as her face softened as something changed in her eyes. The look she gave me let me know she didn't believe a word I said and really knew what happened. There was a look of understanding on her face that made me want to ask her something but I knew I shouldn't. So instead I stored the information up for later.