Chapter 4....

Semi-Edited!

Song above is...Head Above Water by Avril Lavigne (it fits this book really well)

Thank you for the cover! Its so cute! <3

Happy Reading! :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

"You!" It was the really cute blonde guy from the bookstore yesterday.

"You know each other?" Alex asked, looking between us.

"We met at the bookstore called 'Sofia's' yesterday. Riley right?" I felt myself blush as he remembered my name. I nodded not trusting my voice. I wasn't expecting to see the cute guy from yesterday again yet here he is, and apparently friends with Alex.

"What were you doing in a book store?" Alex asked, a smirk on his face.

"Unlike you some of us have to do homework and study." From the corner of my eye I noticed Alex send Noah a look. I glanced over at him curious about the comment and look. Before I could open my mouth Noah started talking.

"You do know your early right? We don't have to be there until 6 o'clock."

"Didn't expect this one to get ready so fast." Alex gestured towards me with his head.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I finally found my voice and glared over at him.

"That you aren't a girl."

"Ha. Ha so funny." I shot back.

"Ignore my smart ass of a friend. What made you tag along?" Noah asked, moving further into the kitchen. He shoved Alex and reached into the fridge to grab two waters.

"This one." I nodded towards Alex. "Barged into my house and demanded I come along. I'm not really sure whats going on here." I replied truthfully. "I don't even know Alex." I added.

"Oh is that so?" Noah smirked, leaning over the counter and handing me a water bottle. The two of them had a little stare down as I stood there severely confused.

"Okay what's going on?"

"Nothing. We have to get going." Alex said with one last glare to his friend. When Alex started for the front door I stepped in front of him.

"No."

"No?" I didn't miss the amused look he had.

"No. You need to tell me where we are going right now. I don't even know you two are and I will not go off somewhere with two complete strangers."

"You know me from school freckles, I'm hardly a stranger."

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever freckles." Judging by the smirk on Alex's face he wasn't going to stop calling me that anytime soon.