Chapter 45....

Make sure to go back to Chapter 39 to read from the last part!! If not you will be lost!! 

Song above is...Endlessly by The Cab! This fits the end of this chapter!

"It's Christmas! It's Christmas!"

The words were yelled directly into my ear followed by a small but heavy body landing on my legs. Next to me someone grunted as the yelling started again. It took me a minute to wake up enough to realize it was Harper jumping on the bed yelling.

"CHRISTMAS! SANTA CAME! SANTA!" Harper yelled.

"Harp." Alex's sleepy voice sounded next to me.

"GUYS COME ON! EVERYONE ELSE IS UP!"

It took a second for her words to sink in before I jerked up. Everyone else was up. That meant...that meant my brother was up too. I looked over at Alex laying on his stomach, his bare back facing me.

Because of my brother being here I didn't want him to know Alex and I sleep in the same bed, so Alex graciously took another room but in the middle of the night he snuck in here. Both of us so use to sleeping next to each other that neither of us could sleep without the other. But the last thing we need is my brother coming in here and finding Alex...and he's shirtless.

"Alex." I shoved his shoulder. He grunted but didn't move. "Alex get up." Harper got up and ran out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

"Why." He moaned moving to get more comfortable on the bed. The muscles of his back flexed immediately drawing my eyes to it. Trying to ignore the sight in front of me I shoved him again.

"Alex get up! My brother is going to walk in and see you." I looked over at the open door knowing Trent will walk in at any moment; especially with Harper getting him up.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards us making me start to panic. Alex was no help as he just laid there. I frantically looked around and found only one way.

Placing my hands on the side of Alex I pushed him with all my weight, literally throwing him off the bed. He landed with a thud followed by a groan.

"What the fu-"

"Shh." I hissed. "Be quiet."

I barely managed to fix the bed so it looked like I just slept in it before my brothers head popped in.

"Harper get you up too?" He grinned, not at all looking tired.

"Yeah. Let me get dressed and I'll be right down." I tried to not act like I was inwardly freaking out.

"Sounds good." He went t leave before he stopped. "Oh and Ri..." I held my breath getting ready for him to say something about Alex. "Merry Christmas." He said with a soft smile. One that made my shoulders relax a little bit.

"Merry Christmas T." I sent one back. Harper suddenly appearing.

"Come on T lets go." She whined tugging at his hand. My smile widened at the nickname she just used for him. I looked up at Trent who just shrugged. The fact that Harper seemed to be instantly taken with Trent made my heart explode. I wanted them to like each other; especially since I've pretty much taken residency up in her life.

With one last smile at me Trent let Harper tug him away. Once I was sure they were gone I hurried over to the side of the bed and peered down at Alex.

"You okay?"

Seeing Alex laying there on his back glaring up at me made my lips twitch.

"You pushed me off the bed."