Chapter 13....

Slightly Edited!

Song above is...Rainbow by Liz Huett (From the movie Leap! This song is amazing! I am in love!)

Happy Reading :)

"It's Friday bitches!"

Glancing up from my textbook I watched as Derek jumped onto the table shaking his hips like a weirdo. Olivia slid in next to me on the bench shaking her head at her best friend.

"Tell me why I'm friends with him again?" Olivia asks.

"Because I'm awesome." Derek answered, still standing on the table grinning like an idiot. I watched amused as the two bickered back and forth about Derek being awesome. I was too busy watching the pair to notice Alex slide up next to me.

"Hey." Alex spoke right into my ear scaring the crap out of me.

"Alex!" I hissed, clenching onto my text book tighter.

"You get scared so easily." He chuckled.

"When someone breathes into your ear like that of course you'll get scared." I smacked his arm. "Don't do that." In response Alex just shook his head, still laughing under his breath.

"So what are we doing to do this weekend?" Derek asked loudly, looking away from Olivia to Alex and I.

"Uh working?" I supplied.

"No, not 'working'. Come on Riley we gotta do something fun!"

"Like?" Alex asked, leaning his forearms on the table. He leaned around me to look at his friend which made him severely close to me. Ignoring the heat coming off of him I looked at Derek as well.

"Like...bungee jumping!"

"Nope." Olivia and I said at the same time. That wasn't going to happen.

"Okay how about going to a bar?"

"There isn't a bar here in town." I pointed out.

"Not here but in Seattle there is." Derek said, looking almost proud of himself for thinking of it.

Everyone was quiet for a moment.

"Uh Derek we aren't 21."

"I bet there are some 18 or older clubs. If not we can just sneak in." I loved that he thought it would be that easy to sneak into a club.

"I mean..." Olivia trailed off looking over at me and Alex.

"We can ask the others after school and see." Alex shrugged as if he was seriously considering it.

"Wait are you serious?" I looked between all three of them. "We can't go to a club."

"Why not?" Derek asked. "It's Friday."

"I..." I looked toward Olivia for some help but she just looked at me with hopeful eyes. Next I turned to Alex who was already looking at me.

"Scared, freckles?" A glint appeared in his grey eyes as I looked down at me.

"What? No I'm not scared."

"Then why not go with us?" Alex leaned forward a bit more, his face inches from mine. I opened my mouth for some comeback but I didn't have any.

I wasn't quite sure why I was hesitating about going. Wasn't like I had parents who wouldn't let me, or other plans.

"If you're not scared then come with us." He taunted. I knew what he was doing yet it was working.

"I uh don't have anything to wear." I lamely supplied.

"I can fix that!" Olivia chimed in. I glanced at Olivia hopelessly but it was clear she wasn't going to say anything.From the look both her and Derek were sending me I knew I couldn't get out of it.