Chapter 37....

Semi-edited!

This boyfriend cover above was made by kimberly_white101 it's so beautiful!!!! (I keep wanting to change the cover cause they are so gorgeous!

Song above is....Willow by Taylor Swift (her new album "Evermore" is incredible! Been listening on repeat. But this song fits Riley and Alex a bit!! Highly recommend checking out her album!)

Happy Reading!! 

"You should have called me." Was the first thing out of Olivia's mouth when I saw her the next morning.

"Liv."

"You made me worry all day. Thank god Alex was there to take care of you, even though he is no help at all." Olivia shook her head at me. "So next time you text me first thing, you got it?"

"Got it." I nodded, my lips twitching.

I was back to school today already feeling a lot better than yesterday. Still had a slight stuffy nose and felt tired but I didn't want to miss anymore days.

"I'm glad you are feeling better. Make sure to still drink a lot today and don't over do it." Liv's inner nurse was coming out big time as she listed off what I should do today. She even went as far as to lean over her desk and touch my forehead. I swatted her hand away which made her frown.

"I'm serious Riley you still need to take it easy." She instructed.

"I promise I will."

"That means no kissing your boyfriend." Liv shook her finger at me with a smirk playing on her lips. I felt my cheeks heat up at her words. It still sounded weird to hear the word boyfriend.

Being with Alex was still so new. I haven't really even called him my boyfriend out loud, or around others. But I felt giddy hearing Liv say it. Like yes I had a boyfriend.

"How is that going anyways?"

"It's going good." I smiled thinking of Alex and how he was yesterday. After my little breakdown I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up I found him asleep with his arms around me, his face relaxed but once in awhile his nose would scrunch up. "It's only been like three days and I was sick during one."

"Well I think you two are the cutest." She turned back to the assignment in front of us. "I always knew you'd get together. Lexi owes me $10."

"Wait a minute....did you just saw Lexi owes you money?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She said you guys would get together until Christmas, both of you too chicken to act on anything. I said before halloween...so I win." She explained, sounding so casual about it.

"Liv!"

"What?" She laughed.

"I thought you were the good one." I shook my head at her.

"Lexi started it I just chipped in." They really made bets on when Alex and I would get together.

"I'm re-thinking our friendship."

"Yeah right you're stuck with me."

"Unfortunately." Liv stuck her tongue out at me, making my laugh. Mr. Cannon's head snapped in our direction making both Liv and I duck our heads. While he may not be teaching, letting us work on our packets in silence, he clearly didn't want us talking at all.

When he turned back to his computer Liv and I shared a grin but got back to work on our packet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *