Chapter 30....

Semi-Edited (do I need this at this point?)

Song above is....Nothing Like You by Dan and Shay. (This song fits Riley and Alex so well. Love Dan+Shay so much)

Happy Reading!!

:)

The week flew by without any other hiccups, which surprised us all. There was nothing from Mitch or Rebecca and for the first time since school started it seemed no one was making comments about me. I wasn't sure how long that would last but it was a nice change to say the least.

It was now thankfully Friday which meant sitting around the house in my PJ's eating junk food. Helen told me I had the entire weekend off since she was going to visit her daughter for the next few days. Which I was more than happy to have the days off since I worked everyday this week.

Currently all of us were seated in a booth at Monroe's Place after school. Derek had practically begged for us to go since I hadn't been able to Monday.

"I think we should do something fun this weekend." Olivia announced randomly.

"Why do we always have to be doing something?" Derek groaned.

"Fine, what do you want to do then?" Derek leaned back and rubbed his hands together like he had a huge idea.

"The boys and I want to play some soccer tomorrow." The look Olivia gave him made me quickly swallow my laughter.

"That's your big idea? Soccer?"

"Yeah." He said he in a 'duh' tone.

"That doesn't even sound fun."

"It does to us." Liv looked at Alex who just shrugged next to me, then she looked at Nico and Noah. They both shrugged agreeing with Derek much to Liv's dismay.

"I'm fine with it." Lexi added. She was practically seated in Nico's lap and it made me smile. Things were fine between them. I didn't want to gloat but....it was all because of me.

"Riley back me up here." Liv pleaded. I sent her a sheepish smile.

"It doesn't sound bad. A relaxing weekend sounds nice." I trailed off at the crest fallen look she got.

"Fine." She pouted.

"Don't worry Liv we'll play with our shirts off for you." Derek threw his arm over the backseat of the booth. Derek didn't see it but I definitely saw pink form on Liv's cheeks at his words. That was definitely something she wouldn't mind seeing. I've seen them all without shirts so I know it would be a good sight to see for sure.

"So that's tomorrow planned. What about tonight? Sunday?"

"We could go to the arcade tonight and go bowling." Noah suggested. Almost instantly everyone perked up and the mood shifted.

"Have I told you how much I like you Noah?" Liv beamed.

"You can tell me more often." He grinned.

While Noah and Alex started talking I took a moment to look at Noah. I couldn't deny how attractive he was. With slightly curly blond hair and blue eyes, Noah had that all american type of look. From first glance you'd probably assume he he's the popular jock, has it all, football player. In a way he had the same looks as Mitch but he couldn't be further from him.

Unfortunately Noah and I haven't talked much one on one but from the moment we met there was something about him that I liked. Maybe it was the easy going smile he had, or the vibe that came off of him that just screamed 'friendly'.